Annapurna Swadisht Ltd - A Swadisht FMCG investment?

The first result after listing might have been updated in August 23 for fy23.

ANNAPURNA_21062024195640_Intimation_under_Regulation_30.pdf (549.1 KB)

Preferential allotment of 6,00,000 shares @ Rs.295/-

Any new update or any new news on annapurna swadisht . Why share price is consolidating ?

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS … SECURITIES CONVERSION ???

Warrants are like options where the warrant holder has an option to buy equity shares at a specified price on a specific date. The promoter Bagla has exercised that option and converted the warrants into shares. In short it’s positive.

4 Likes

Annapurna Called off the acquisition of Arati brand. The reasons for cancellation of the deal are also mentioned.

1 Like

Looks like a good decision , because it is a low margin business

Can anyone please tell me Why annapurna stock fall 6 % today … any bad news or any block deal happened today ?

Bulk deal
NEOWORTH COMMERCIAL PRIVATE LIMITED sold • 88,000 SHARES @ ₹304.58

1 Like

Be mindful, the stock is trading below the key moving averages of 150 and 200 DEMA, with an prior overhanging top formation. It is creating a pattern resembling of that of a bouncing ball. With moving averages, it may be the start of stage 3.
Disc: Recently exited at profit

1 Like

Where u see all this can u tell me … i didnt found anything on trendlyne

Upward bounce back ??

Stage analysis per Stan Weinstein. Stock as of today is trading below 150 and 200 DEMA.
I have drawn a possible path that the stock might take, which resembles a bouncing ball losing its energy. When you start getting mountain peak formations alongwith instances of stock trading below key moving averages as it is happening in this stock, such peaks are called tops in technical analysis.

1 Like

https://www.nseindia.com/get-quotes/equity?symbol=ANNAPURNA

1 Like

Thank you brother for the knowledge :pray:t3:

Thank you brother for the knowledge :pray:t3:

Can anyone tell me that does the SMEs tell something about their quarterly performance or does they give any updates of YOY or MOM growth ?? Or we have to wait for H1 results only ??

Some of SMEs are giving quarterly results.
Recent listed ones are also providing monthly revenue eg. Creative Graphics
For most one have to wait for half year results
regarding Annapurna very less disclosures at exchange

1 Like