StageInvesting +Elliot Waves

What do you think about Pennar Industries and Capacite infra?

Sanghvi movers, FiemInd, shree pushakr

Hello Stage !
Good to have you back…We missed you.:nerd_face:…i wish to check on 3 names.
HBL power, MSTC, JSWenergy

2 Likes

Hi, Can you please look at Goodluck india, Zomato, Wabag, Neuland

can you please go through chart of Steelcast ltd?

Thanks for putting your questions.

Would request everyine to wait for weekend to understand the quality of the bounce.

1 Like

Pls share your views on AsterDM(For profit booking in April)as well as Precisioncamshaft(for buying perspectivebas it is retesting breakout level).

Just an observation-

For the people who are wondering whether correction is over ?

In the past few years , whenever Midcaps started their next leg of MAJOR rally after correction, the index monthly RSI was below 60 or touched 60 and bounced back . Currently it is at 76 ( an exception was there in Oct 23).

This ia BSE Mid Cap chart is from 2013 onwards .

Same thing you can view at BSE Small Cap Index Monthly chart . This may not prove true this time but as they say history does not repeat but it rhymes.

12 Likes

Small Cap - Why It Is Time To Be Cautious

Look at the following chart of BSE Small Cap Index from 2008 onwards.

Look at the yellow and red lines at the bottom .

Whenever yellow line crossed the red line from up to down, we got a significant correction in the past - range of correction was different ( minimum was 20%) .

It has again happened in this month.How deep it can go , no one can tell in advance. But it is time to be catious.

These are just historical observations. May or may not play out again but as they say history does not repeat but it rhymes.

Also keep in consideration that the observation of a monthly chart take time to play out. They don’t work overnight.

12 Likes

Thanks for coming back.

Please can review medium chart for CMS Info, CARYSIL and NCC

I have all these 3 stock in profit. Holding from more than 1 year

Thanks again.
Satish

1 Like

Is this indicator correct? when I applied Minervini Stage 2 analysis,
Chola Investment, IDFC First bank, PI Industries, Ratnamani, SRF, TATA Elxsi are appearing as Stage 2 …But when I normally look at their chart all these seems in stage 3 but this minervini indicator showing them in stage 2

similarly Max Health Inst seems in stage 2 but this indicator says not in stage 2…I am seeing this in trading view…Confused…kindly help

2 Likes

Best Agro

Broke all the red lines.

1 Like

Small Cap

Learnt an important lesson here. Had posted the above chart and view in the middle of the month (March 17th).

While deciding on montly chart, one should wait for the month -end closing. By month-end, RSI remained above the red line, so the upward trend continued.

Latest view mentiond in the following thread.

5 Likes

Gail -Target Achieved

3 Likes

IFGL Refractories

CMP 714

Results are due tomorrow ,if the results happen to be good , we might have the following possibilities :grinning:

2nd

Disclaimer : Views are personal. No buy/sell recommendations. The projection is based on our technical -probability study methods and chances of success/failure depend upon various factors.

5 Likes

Bharat Dyanamics BDL

CMP :2110

Seems to be in III rd of bigger 5th wave.

If things pan out well, we can look at a target near 3400 (III=I)

Here’s the monthly chart ( keep in consideration that monthly chart projections take few months to play out)

Disclaimer : Views are personal. No buy/sell recommendations. The projection is based on our technical -probability study methods and chances of success/failure depend upon various factors.

6 Likes

Pokarna

CMP: 525

Price got bit stretched this week ,hence may correct a bit . But if the results are really good as given in the above link, price may go up a lot in medium to long term . Wave iii target comes near 1000 if we go with equality rule of EW.

Weekly Chart

7 Likes

BKT came out with good results, with improvement in profit margins. It just crossed its 3 year and All time high. Looking good on both technical and fundamental fronts. Any expert opinion on the set up?

1 Like

Hi Stage !..you were spot on with BDL.
Its running like a sandh and seems its gonna finish off the 3rd wave in a month ! :nerd_face:
It ran past quickly before i latch on my wagon , now i am too scared to hook up !

2 Likes

This one failed miserably. Lesson–don’t trust the count before the results. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes