SmallCap Hunter : Trying to find the dark horses with triggers

1. Masterclass with superinvestors (Compilation of India’s biggest investors and it’s really the best considering India’s scenario relevance)
  2. One up wall street (read it many times and it’s still relevant)
3 Likes

Any phosphate importing agro based company may not do well, as issues involved with importing and the area they are importing from .

1 Like

any updates on subex??

Recently Compiled some notes on ADC India Communications.
ADC India Communication.docx (6.2 MB)

5 Likes

@Ajit_Mohanty, @Ghonarbochon Hi Guys I am new to this platform. I had a query can you please let me know where can I find the expected Q4 or H2 FY24 result date of Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Ltd.? Searched the internet, cant seem to find it anywhere.

The red flags that I raised back then on this company couldn’t be any clearer and finally it all came out in the open. Interestingly, SEBI found out same things that I pointed out in my post, related party transactions and fake sales/manipulation of P&L. I am glad I didn’t invest. Market has its own of teaching a lot of things and keeping you humble. :pray:t2:

12 Likes

Hii fellow members,

Have a look at this company.

SANJIVANI PARANTERAL LIMITED RESEARCH REPORT DOWNLOAD FROM THIS LINK.

DISCLAIMER: IAM NOT A SEBI REGISTERED RESEARCH ANALYST/ ADVISOR.

THIS REPORT IS JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE.

7 Likes

The current numbers and valuation look moderate but the management guidance is next level. Need to do some management background analysis. Could be a multibagger. but promoter holding is decreasing.

Yes, you have point out wright thing, but when I gone deeper in the share holding, Asish Kacholia hold more than 3% share holding, DIi also hold more than 9% holding and management themselves have invested additional fund in the FY 24.

CNBC does a poll but only for Blue Chips generally. Results can be found on Moneycontrol or Screener.

What does that Graviton’s trade implies? Trying to show volume of trade in stock? - This is from screener- block deals of IKIO lighting

Graviton is a prop desk, they are quant traders and you’ll see their trades coming up in many many stocks. It’s nothing unusual, it’s what they do - they trade large quantities at tight spreads. I presume it’s algo trading.

1 Like

Very high risk, had defaulted to banks. Could be now a turnaround story. Attached report gives some more details.

2 Likes

Does anyone track Trust Fintech

1 Like

Good Report Soourav. But Please look into corporate governance as well.

https://x.com/beatthestreet10/status/1739676867375050773?s=46&t=GZbLJTSVoviyMof1ELe2Mg

1 Like

I have noted all this point. Every business has dark sight. But it seems that there might be some turn around in the business. At 2013 - 15 company used to do a job work. But Now they have started building their own brand in the market it seems from the joint venture. You should keep a look on management guidance, if they met their guidence it’s going to be awesome. We have to keep a look in the company for this full financial year to see management is achieving their guidence or not.

1 Like
3 Likes

Rating improvement: Rating Rationale
Also Ashish Kacholia has bought 3+% stake in Q4 FY24.
Invested today

• Why are they holding so much cash?

Looks like they have raised money, 23 crs. The equity+reserves have gone up by 30crs minus profits.
Looks like promoters have diluted equity to raise the funds. Their holding has come down 4.67%.

3 Likes