Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Screener Templete Final.xlsx (1.1 MB)

5 Likes

Hi Sir, I am sorry, I couldn’t get the context of your query. Could you please elaborate on it so that I can guide you better?

Hey, it is not possible to customize this page at the moment. We have plans to add the absolute Dividend amount to this page. I hope this might help you.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestion! We truly appreciate your feedback and the time you took to share your idea.

1) Adding Index to the sector list.
I like this idea personally and I will share the same with our team for consideration.

2) Weightage data
We are not capturing this data at the moment. I have made a note of your requirement and will discuss it with our team.

2 Likes

Market share of companies as promulgated by Tijori finance is required.

3 Likes

Here you go sire:

2 Likes

Amazing website loved it :heart:

3 Likes

The Formula that we use to calculate the EVEBITDA is Enterprise Value/ (EBIT+Depreciation)

In the case of Polyplex Corporation, The enterprise value is 2355 Crs the EBIT is 129 Crs and the Depreciation is 303 Crs.Thus, the EVEBITDA is 2355/ (129+303) = 5.5

You can verify our numbers easily with available EBIT and Depreciation ratios.

1 Like

Thanks for revert.

My thinking was/is that EBITDA implies ‘Operating Profit’ while calculating EVEBITDA. However, screener’s logic considers EBITDA as ‘Operating Profit + Other Income’.

Since, the numerator (EV) is net of Cash. Don’t you think that denominator (EBITDA) shall also exclude Other Income (Cash/Investments are major sources usually)?

Different valuation Matrix are used by valuators, the commonly accepted perception is as follows: by excluding other income from the EBITDA denominator, a more accurate reflection of a company’s core operating performance is obtained, aligning with the principle of valuing a company based on its operational efficiency rather than including non-operating items.

Please note, other income may be important in other analyses, such as finding a company’s overall profitability or cash flow generation.

1 Like

Most of you disagree with me, that I never relied upon a single stock screener different screener use different method of calculation, cross check data with other screener also,
Where as self calculation is best when you locked in on company and about to put a buy order it seems tough initially, but practice makes it easy.
Hard learnt lessons take it with pinch of salt.

1 Like

Hi Sir, You can create a custom ratio to exclude Other Income. The formula would be (Enterprise Value/Operating Profit + Depreciation)

Thanks for the effort. I understood your POV.

Sir, Please I want a feature on screener.in to allow me to make number of companies name blacklisted so that in my screening results I’ll not see same companies almost in 100s again and again. This will save my time a lot. I keep on removing same companies name from my list :frowning:

1 Like

Hi,
When are we going to get it?
Thanks,

1 Like

Most of the metrics, ratios are not provided with i button (i button indicating what is the meaning of that matrix, how it is calculated, like in tickertape, tijori, stockedge) in Screener please do that.

4 Likes

And also the calculation Parameters applied need to be Indicated.
@ayushmit @pratyushmittal @Donald sir, is it possible for screener.in crew to look at peers (stock edge) and inculcate the same in here, because gap is widening between in terms of quality.

3 Likes

Sir, I am asking
Market Revenue of a particular company/Total Market revenue?

When we can see that in screener

1 Like

With due respect to SCREENER team,
please move abreast to other players in the field. Tijori, Ticker and Stock edge are providing better output.

4 Likes

In screener, Whenever giving information about a company which is first section, please don’t copy paste info given in DRHP, please analyse the things in-hand before posting there.

3 Likes