Companies with 20%+ growth guidance for next few years

I have a 45 day trial period with them in the running. But it does not look like it is an early finder of multibagger stocks. Yesterday I was reading up on Jupiter Wagons and they have Titagarh Rail Systems’s info mixed with Jupiter Wagons.

So, if I have to extrapolate, there’s a chance that I will find such mistakes elsewhere as well.

2 Likes

net margin only 2% ?

yes, i agree, most stories are well discovered already. So little help for stock picking. but the subscription price is also too low IMO to justify its purchase and hope that once in a blue moon it will help generate an idea.

1 Like

Yes did their trial and many companies info is there. Bondada , Insolation, Refrex are some to call out for. i happen to read some more. Some of the future multibagger are SME as of now :slight_smile:

A good starting point for your research, you will find not so popular names which might be one of the step for finding hidden gems.

My trial has ended. Haven’t decided yet to go for their subscription.

1 Like

Some of their content is compiled by AI (one of the founders mentioned this in a youtube video), so the content can be prone to errors. Saw another person on X report something similar, where the info about a company’s order book was wrong.
Having said this Sovrenn is kinda useful for shortlisting businesses for your research.

2 Likes

I tried to find a thread on Bondada, but seems like its not covered here anywhere.
Does anyone have any write up, analysis on it? Seems like a buy even at current levels.

Regarding SOVERENN, there is nothing special there. The app is not proper for watchlist or portfolio maintenance. The subscription is cheap because there is no originality. Topics and information appears to be outdated. Their reports on stocks are not uptodate. Rather I find Valuepicker more useful.
After repeated emails and personal telephonic call, I subscribed for 1 year about 2 months back. Now during August they have reduced it to 3550, without compensating earlier subscribers. This is their quality.

13 Likes

Some twitter info is good
Else you can watch

1. Video of alphasme idea last year which was presented during company listing
  2. Recent corporate presentation
  3. Management interview with Anilsinghvi on Zee business on youtube

This much will be helpful

My two cents on a company I am invested in:

Qualitek Labs Limited:

https://www.screener.in/company/544091/

I attended the AGM and met the management.

Company has acquired a group company (ITC Labs) dealing in similar business. ITC is older and bigger in size but Qualitek’s capex will help them overtake ITC Labs.

Qualitek is mainly into automative testing (80%) and single digit revenues from water, minerals and defense sector. While ITC Labs is majorly into pharma, cosmetics and food testing.

Revenue FY 24
Qualitek > 29 cr
ITC > 32 cr

At AGM, chairman gave targets of 90 cr for FY 25 and 120 cr for FY 26.
While no backing was given as to how will they achieve the same but assuming the revenue remains same as previous year, it arrives at 61 cr roughly and they are expecting to book a revenue of 17 cr in FY 25 from a coal order from Quality Council of India in March, 2024.

At that pace 61+17 may lead to 78 cr, so at the least 70 cr may be expected in FY 25.

The tricky things here are:

1. PAT Margins:
    ITC Labs margins may improve as per management but on Qualitek Labs the same PAT is expected. I am anticipating a contraction initially as in new and expanded labs of Qualitek will take time to achieve sufficient operational efficiency.

2. Revenue:
    Company has posted 29 cr revenue in FY 24 and H1 FY 25 will see a consolidated figure which probably would be in and around 30-35 cr. Company may not provide comparatives for consolidated revenue.

Other Points:

1. Capital Expenditure is under process in 2 labs of Qualitek and they are planning expansion of 2 labs in ITC Labs. So there is a good chance of revenue being achieved at 20-25% pace on consolidated basis.

2. ITC Labs is facing a litigation issue. ITC Ltd has filed a case for the name of ITC Labs and defamation of 50 cr. This might lead to long legal battle but the order is on stay in Calcutta HC at the moment and company is allowed to use the name ITC Labs.

7 Likes

Significant run up! QIP price in Aug 2024 was at 198/- which was at ~40% discount to at price at the time of QIP!

1 Like

I am holding it from listing date. Had ups and downs but management is good and capex will result in much better top line.

Generally on preferential/QIP, whomsoever it happens to be rise the share price for higher average as per SEBI ruling and post price fixation rise the price of the share to provide comfort to the new investors.

Since they did preferential and acquisition, I attended the AGM for better clarification.

Currently it is trading at expensive valuations.

3 Likes

From Tac infosec website:

The article published in 2019 said Tac is eyeing $1B revenue by 2025. But they’re still in 10 cr only.

3 Likes

Please share authentic relevant information source. This look like a spam/misleading and may misguide new investors.

Or please remove this post immediately. Thanks.

This is authentic information. Attached is today’s disclosure
TAC_12092024112031_TACPRAugClients1000Clients (1).pdf (404.5 KB)

2 Likes

Company have added 1000 clients in just 5 months with small ticket size product esof.

They have already big clients like Google, NPCI, reliance, gujrat police and mahrastra police etc.

They are even giving advises to US govt.

One can look and search TRISHNEET ARORO, founder of company. who just drop after 7th to pursue his passion. And now in top 6 person at age of 30

Kitex Garments 500% turnover growth from current 700 crore to 5000 crores as per their investor presentation. From world 2nd largest kid’s wear manufacture to become number 1 in the world. Starting soon 2 new unit manufacturing plans at Telangana. One unit is the world largest manufacturing units.
Kitex-Presentation-2024-25.pdf (1.6 MB)

3 Likes

I browsed their website and that drained all my interest in this company.

• The website has sparse mentions of their product.
  • Most of their youtube channel’s video don’t talk about the product.
  • There is no other forum where their product is mentioned.
  • There website doesn’t have a product documentation.
  • They don’t even have any careers page.

Has anybody done a due diligence of the company yet?

1 Like

Did you use this link-

If yes, what exactly you are looking in this site. Company have 266 employees and increasing since last few months as per EPFO data. I have not checked linked in page but will get back to you if found.

Few more links for your reference which clear doubt

https://x.com/tac_security/status/1833566175172673829?s=19

https://x.com/tac_security/status/1818638414406693168?s=19

https://x.com/thetribunechd/status/1830183382396833918?s=19

https://x.com/ptcnews/status/1829166744566722734?s=19

We can discuss on valuation which is little expensive right now but did you still doubt over company and its product

Companies mentioned in the presentation are potential customers not current

2 Likes