Buy Unlisted Shares

They are Industry 5.0 compliant and have explained that out of 24 hrs, 20 hrs is done by their machines and is automated, only for assembling part they need few people.

1 Like

Hi .I am also highly interested in buying NSE shares but it is out of the market .
And i could find only at Precize who is quoting Rs 4499 + 2% transaction with single SPA .

I understand that currently IIFL is about to sell huge quantity and then the liquidity of this share will improve.

I would be interested to buy around 4300 with single SPA.
Would appreciate for any leads ?

Hi, where did you get this information that IIFL is going to sell huge quantity?

Can you get in touch with Altius, They offered me 4250 for 100 lot NSE

When was this? I got quoted 4050 but it was 2 weeks back.

4 days @praky - I did not buy however

Can you give me the lead from where you got the deal of 4050 ? It should be with double SPA where you wud be getting informed of transfer of shares in 5-6 months considering 2 sellers.
Please confirm me. I would be highly interested in buying @4050

Hi. Was it with double SPA ?

NSE Available
4800 Min 100 Sh
4700 Min 250
4600 Min 500
Now they have increased… I think there is huge crunch in supply. Are they manipulating like penny stock

Hello Voldemort - Mind sharing your reasons? Have you had a chance to look at Vikram Solar?

It would be double SPA , one would be institution and the buyer ( platform) and the other one would be the buyer (you) and the seller would be the platform.

I am not sure if you would get NSE below 4350-4400, while its a fantastic long term bet, in the short term, might make sense to bide for certain supply to kick in and price cooling off. Flip side, supply doesn’t come.

Price is going up by the day, i missed the bus at 4k.

Anyone on this group exploring Oyo, Bira or CSK?

Nothing big @Pravin_Kumar - I am a bit into undiscovered opportunities in unlisted markets as It will give us enough time to accumulate what we want … Also, The rise in price seems very artificial to me, Broker created in other words. if the price reduces Which is unlikely, I might reconsider. Until then, I am good tracking other unlisted opps

Voldemort

1 Like

I am unable to get this query answered, Please do get in touch with Altius.Can Dm my contact if you require

I am reading those which have chance of listing in a year or at least 2 years.
We don’t know Bira and CSK will even get listed or not.

Taking small position in OYO, the company turned it’s PAT positive last 2Q for the first time since pandemic.
OYO has a massive wealth creation opportunity if execution goes well and no unprecedented situation like COVID happens.

Took tiny position in Goodluck Defence and Aerospace as well, but there we don’t know which year the business will get listed.

1 Like

Hello Sunil - PAT positive and DHRP status is a dream but by then mostly the ‘multibagger’ status would be gone. I look for good/unique product/entry barrier/smart management and go for it, prefer a solid brand to mitigate risks.

Oyo is good bet, don’t know much about Goodluck defence and aerospace, anything on this space is turning platinum, but stay watchful with the pits.

1 Like

Anyone tracking frick india.

1 Like

OYO seems to have turned around. There is chatter in public domain that next round of fund raise would be at a valuation north of $6 bn. There is conflicting news around the timing of IPO though it already has a DRHP filed with SEBI under the confidential route. As an unlisted investor in OYO, I would prefer a delayed listing where company can demonstrate consistently positive earnings, reduced debt and thereby command a higher valuation when it eventually hits the market.

1 Like

Many new age startups like Paytm, Byjus have failed miserably. Others similar startups couldn’t do justice as per market’s expectation as well.
That could be one big reason why there is not much hype around OYO, even after positive consecutive PATs.

Disc: invested

I can’t say about the probability, but there is always a risk of the IPO coming for less. I was mighty worried as my purchase of the Tata Tech stars was at 813, while the pink papers were suggesting IPO at 250.
Reliane Retail simply extinguished its equity held by public (they called it reduction) and bought my shares at 1300, whereas I had bought at 2500!

I feel my recent buy of vikram solar is also expensive.

So, nobody can predict about the unlisted shares.

5 Likes