Buy Unlisted Shares

Can’t open the link. Can you mention the content?

Looks like thread was deleted, however here it is
Thread by @malani4u on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

[Admin: If this is against the forum guidelines, pls delete this ]

1 Like

Sold Polymatech after assessing some red flags.

My assessment might be totally wrong. But I decided to stay out of it.

Disclaimer: please take your own call and be very careful in unlisted space (this is advice for myself too).

3 Likes

For NRI’s, do anyone know whether to buy the unlisted shares through NRO Pins account or Non pins account? I spoke to Altius guys and they suggested using NRE non pins account which does not look right to me as the funds needs to be non repatriable.

I am interested to buy unlisted NSE shares with single SPA deal but currently not available in market with almost all the companies who deal with .
Got one offer with double SPA deal. That would be risky .

Any lead or person interested to sell ? .
Thanks

Anyone looking to buy Polymatech electronics share? Please dm.

For NRIs to buy in Unlisted shares, it must be in NRO Saving. This is what the PIS department of HDFC Bank guided me recently. These shares will have 6 months lock-in after listing for main board shares, and 12 months lock-in for SME shares.

Thanks for clarifying. Do you know if its NRO Pins or NRO non pins?

Unlisted shares for NRIs should be done from NRO Non-PIS.
This is recent guidance from HDFC Bank where I have PIS/Non-PIS accounts.

As per them, the sale proceeds with come to same account. And investor has to account for capital gain and pay the tax directlu

Still it will be advisable to check from your own PIS Bank.

Please call so that Imay

Ashok K. Agrawal
KL, Malaysia
Email: aka3142@yahoo.com
Mobile Ph +60 17 8780907

3 questions from my side-
Has this person met promoters? or someone who knows promoters closely?
Has this person went to polymatech factory to visit?
Has this person questioned lead bankers and auditors for any irregularities?

Your questions are valid. I have some basic following arguments-

1. Why Polymatech has no presence in LinkedIn? A company claiming a billion dollar valuation and being in technology theme should have LinkedIn presence, right? Their page is empty and there is no employee of Polymatech present in LinkedIn.

2. Not only LinkedIn, you can’t find anyone talking about Polymatech on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram… How is that possible?

3. Why there is no product video online? Specially when they have posted some videos YouTube but none of the videos showing their product, factory, or any presentation!
    Their products aren’t like big secret pharmaceuticals- so why so much secrecy, and no digital footprint?

Disclosure: Recently sold. So biased views.

It is being talked about in twitter. The buzz would increase once ipo announcement is out. The presence across social handles is minimal to say the least.

Nope, just some guys are endlessly trying to promote the IPO hype on twitter (probably paid too). And some are trying to sell unlisted shares. No meaningful posts that can boost one’s confidence about the company.

NAV capital’s 60cr investment can only act as a measure of proper due diligence.

Only 20 employees is impossible for such business size.

1 Like

Different sites are quoting different prices for NSE. Precize, unlistedzone, altius, planify. Has anyone bought recently? The current lowest price I was quoted was at 4300 last week.

The January transaction data shows max price as 3600.

1 Like

Yes it is around 4000 now. 8% dividends. No 1 tech company of India, Undervalued.

Can you tell me at what place it is going at 4000?

not sure what exact rate but, around 4k believe. you can check through your bank.

Just for your reference - Manish Chokani talking about NSE.

Seems like his last lines might be true…Because semi-con manufacturing is a very automated process and needs close to no monitoring.

How easy would it be to reach a summit like this without a business?

He says Hidenobu Hitotsumatsu is a ghost.
Hidenobu Hitotsumatsu, is registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), bearing DIN 08320813.

I might be wrong too but just trying to find answers to the questions he raised in deleted tweet…

1 Like