Buy Unlisted Shares

Well I think …the most important negative point missed is the employee costs and revenue multiple…
I read somewhere that this was huge and doesn’t seem to fit as per the corporate standards…
Whether semiconductor uses any magic to create products then it’s a different take …happy investing:-)

Can you share the data where you read this?
I have personally talked with management and one of my friend visited the plant. No company is perfect. If everything is rosy, I never invest. I like some negative points and some negative sentiments about the company.

It’s an annual report analysis somewhere I read… Please validate and believe…

Hi Nitin bhai

Found this on DRHP , where they clearly state that they have only 20 employees on payroll and they could have additional contract personnel, but am not sure how their expenses are mentioned in balance sheet. Am not very good at reading balance sheet

Yes … permanent employees on their payroll are only 20. They have additional workforce which they hire from third party. When my friend visited plant, they definitely had more than 20 people there. Nothing to worry on that front.

Thanks @itsnitin bhai. Do you know where it is mentioned in balance sheet pls

Has anyone used precize or stockx website for buying unlisted shares? I recently enquired about NSE shares on unlistedzone. I was shocked to see a quoted price of 3900 and a very lengthy process involving stamp papers etc

How much time did it take for the entire process?

I have account with precize . Much simple process within 10 minute account gets activated. Process is very simple to open account. But really not liked their services. Have bought some shares of unlisted electronic company but it takes almost more than 2 days to transfer to my depository. I had very experience with precize.

But 20 permanent employees is way too less. Even if one stafts a small trading firm he will need 3 people. To run a small unit, lathe mschine, one need at least 5 to 6 people at floor. They claim to be running big manufacturing business, in each departmen/critical function if they have 2 employees they will have over 50-75 employees.

Just curious, is there any manufacturing of chips happening at plant.

I am invested.

1 Like

Semiconductor manufacturing is far different than normal manufacturing operations carried out at conventional workshops. Semiconductor Chip manufacturing is highly automated, not only at Polymatech, but everywhere in the world.

Despite the cost involved, Polymatech has invested heavily in automation of its Oragadam facility…At any time,only three engineers are on the floor operating and monitoring industrial robots that manufacture, test and package the chips.

Following video provides a glimpse of automation at Polymatech

Many companies these days directly employ only the key employees. Most of the staff for support functions such as accounting, HR, IT support, administration, dispatch, maintenance, cleaning etc are outsourced, ie these are on other companies payrolls… Outsourcing is used by companies to dial down and focus on the core aspects of the business, spinning off the less critical operations to outside organizations. Thus 20 permanent employees at Polymatech need not to viewed as a red-flag.

1 Like

Hi, I searched on nuvama. They don’t show unlisted shares. Can you give a link to from where you bought the unlisted shares?

For buying NSE, the process is time taking involving stamp papers etc. Altius also asked me to do all that.

2 Likes

Hey buddy can you send the conact number of the person at nuvama wealth who is doing this. If any link too. Thanks!

But why is that? it is still an unlisted share like others so why the extra hassle in this nse share?

Not sure, but it seems that in most cases these sites have, what they call, ‘inventory’ of shares, but in the case of NSE, you can’t sell the shares without its authorization.

Got it. Can i reach you over email and whatsapp

NSE is a MII, of Market Infrastructure Institution. Since its unlisted, only people authorized/approved can become owners or shareholders. So the additional steps for NSE for 1st purchase.

2 Likes

Okay thanks bud:)
have you picked any unlisted shares/which platform

NSE has ROFR ie Right of first refusal which means that if anyone is buying it’s share from another person, they first have to take permission from the owner who if interested will offer a counter offer than your offer. So only people selected by the owner can have the stocks. So when you apply for shares of NSE, board approval is required for your purchase. This will happen in a board meeting which happens at certain intervals which takes time.

2 Likes