Buy Unlisted Shares

Wow, Did it really take 7 months. Would you suggest Nuvama?
I am trying for a deal for 500 shares using unlistedzone and am very jittery due to this delivery later issue (Approval of NSE)
Were you kept informed of the steps. Do share a brief pls.

I did 2 deals with unlisted zone recently. I got the shares once on the same day and once the next day.

I am studing icl fincorp and tata capital… Tata capital seems to be 10p/b … Does anyone have an idea on such high valuation

Six months lock in is post the listing.

What I have discovered is that selling the unlisted shares may be a pain.

1 Like

For me too it must have taken many months. Lots of paper work. My platform was Altius.
According to Altius, it is the NSE which decides on transfer. So, unlike other unlisted shares which you buy off the shelf, in this case you fill in physical forms which go to the NSE, which takes time in effecting the transfer.

I do think it was a sleight of hand. Reliance should have let the market decide.

I have pinged Nuvama and altius as suggested…Unlistedzone is where i did all my transactions, But they seem not to interested in business now…

Altius is working on getting me some polymatech… Will decide basis their support…

Hope your entire experience was good in altius

What is your view on Sterlite Power unlisted shares?
One of it’s business is going to demerge, and they have to do IPO of that entity for value unlocking.
GMP has gone down from Septermber levels

I sold Studds accesories after poor results in Altius recently. They guided through the process of transfer authorisation in MyEasi CDSL. Money was transferred after 2 days.

1 Like

At P/E of 198.5, it seems overprized to me. My strategies are often simplistic, but with some many power companies available cheaper, I should need a strong reason to look at it.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for looking into it. From where did you check the P/E?
This is the data I am referring to and it seems 15.8

Appears interesting.

Happy to be of help. Of course, difficult to say which data is correct.

2 Likes

Thanks, I went through the balance sheet given here and PAT seems aligned with the news articles.
However, market cap in all other places is 6k crore plus.

Seems overvalued definitely on grey market.

1 Like

@meekinvestor Sir, what are your thoughts on Waaree Energies. The company Has done well in this year and may come up with IPO in the next year.

You should check it out.
Good promoters, Into opto- semiconductor and luminary manufacturing.
Seems to be in short supply, Expect IPO by Jan 24.

Yes… DRHP is already filed. Good company. IPO should come around 800rs. They have grown exponentially in last 3 years. FY24 earnings are going to be super as per my conversation with management. They have monopoly in their products. There is negativity around this company as well. Do check those . IPO should come in next 2 months.

Actually I was on the lookout for negatives, As it is too rosy. But could not actually find something material, Please do share your points (If you can)

Have posted some here. Do check comments also. Someone has posted about promoters’ integrity as well. I have explained why few negative points are not actually negative .

https://twitter.com/itsnitinverma/status/1718980614551220244?t=TlXtludczGrx9FE6gOD99w&s=19

1 Like

Altius is good. I could not find polymatech anywhere except two. Altius offered me a lower price, Sourced the shares and they are credited now.
Would recommend them for price & support.