Buy Unlisted Shares

Please give more details of the broker.

Polymatech is now down to 760. My purchase is also at 970.

760 would be the buy price, sell price would be lower.

I missed buying further at that price point, thinking it will drop to 150 levels, quickly went upto 255 and now available around 215-225 levels, assuming certain sell and buy triggered those movements.

In future wont miss these entry points, Vikram Solar will do well.

1 Like

Anybody tracking Oravel / OYO? Lot of positive news flow / turnaround in the media every now and then. There was conflicting news around IPO /fund raise. Not sure where it has finally landed.

Yes, I have averaged @45 today at valuation of 3.2 billion dollars.
OYO Seeks $400 Mn Funding From Malaysia’s Sovereign Fund Khazanah At $6 Bn Valuation
You can also check Fitch rating on Oravel Stays they have shared some useful information.
Problem with OYO is that it’s very hard for them to control there partner’s hotel.
They just cancel the OYO order.
Anyways they are focusing on spritual places.They are also capturing ayodhya market with 65 new hotels.

1 Like

They are professional in there field.
Only problem is that they ask for 100% money it works well with other shares where they credit in 1…2 hr.
But as you know NSE takes long time so it’s a little anxiety you will get for sure.
Other than that they work better for me than Altius for sure.

How did you arrive at the valuation of 3.2 bn USD?

Need help selling back the shares on Precize…

I have sent the DIS slip, but Zerodha is asking to add the beneficiary in CDSL easiest. However I need her pan for that.

I would suggest you to transfer shares to precize cdsl account through easiest and after transfer they will add money to your precize wallet. Don’t go this DIS way its time taking.

Drop message to precize team on whatsapp they will assist you how to transfer share via csdl easiest(you need to pay for stamp duty this process will also be mentioned).

There is facility to add benificiary id online through log in in NSDL or CDSL account. I myself added the same

1 Like

Oyo current price:- ₹45
Total number of shares:-132

Oyo has preference shares in there balance sheet and they are convertible preference shares.

So to know that how much convertible preference shares are there,you just have to find Basic and diluted EPS in there balance sheet page no.195.

So now you know
weighted no. of equity and preference shares= 606 Cr
Price of each share = ₹45
Valuation = 606 × 45 = ₹23,270 Cr
In Dollar :dollar: :moneybag: =23,270 Cr /83.5 = 32.6 Billion
Oravel Stays balance sheet link :link::point_down:
https://investor-relations.oyorooms.com/investor-relations

2 Likes

Is this option there in NSDL, wherein i can transfer my shares online to another account?? I know CDSL has it but not sure about NSDL

Great news for NSE shareholders! Bonus and Dividend in the offing!

NSE announces Rs 90 per share as dividend and 4 for 1 bonus issue

1 Like

Really? I tried it with NSDL for many days. Their mobile app is rejecting every password that I have tried.

Meaning, for every 100 shares held we get 25 shares?

For every 1 NSE share held, you will get 4 bonus shares.

Hello everyone.

Please guide if any unlisted shares that I hold in my demat account can be pledged with another individual? I am thinking about pledging my shares with a friend and borrowing some cash from him. But I am not sure how to do it using the CDSL website or app.

1 Like

Reports claims OYO has withdrawn DRHP, also steep valuation cuts though company has denied it…no smoke without fire

2 Likes