Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

@Donald

Thanks for this wonderful customization sheet.

2 Likes

There seems to be a totaling error in the Fomento page. Sum total of liabilities is 286.60 cr and not 217.60 crores.

Hi @Donald, thanks for mention of such a useful tool of Screener.in and customized file format. I was till date using my Excel sheet which I had linked to download from Screener, this one is much much better. Cheers!

1 Like

The customization is too good. Like a kid I am playing now and learning.Thanks a million.

1 Like

In the delta Networth and MCAP column -3/5/7/10 years data is picking up 2/4//6/9 years delta. Tried to correct in my sheet but again the same thing comes out.

Looks like some problem in screening the stock. Previously i was able to screen stock with below option. Its not only with this query list but for almost all other scrneers.

My query list
Sales growth 10Years > 10 AND
Sales growth 7Years > 10 AND
Sales growth 5Years > 10 AND
Sales growth 3Years > 10 AND
Profit growth 10Years > Sales growth 10Years AND
Profit growth 7Years > Sales growth 7Years AND
Profit growth 5Years > Sales growth 5Years AND
Profit growth 3Years > Sales growth 3Years AND
Debt to equity < 0.5 AND
Promoter holding > 25 AND
Average return on capital employed 10Years > 30 AND
Average return on capital employed 7Years >30 AND
Average return on capital employed 5Years > 30 AND
Average return on capital employed 3Years >30

Anybody else facing the same issue.

@Donald @ayushmit
How to find any stock whose CMP is less than 52w high.
I want to use it as part of other screeners

@Senthilprabug : uncheck Show only latest results checkbox

Thanks @distilled_feni

1 Like

Looks like screened queries are not running and screener rates are not getting updated

Hi @Donald - Sorry,havent been able to go through this…my work assignments have caught up with me…Will check this soon

Can someone please answer this query? what is the formula for G Factor?

thanks!

hi @ayushmit the create custom ratio page seems to be broken. http://www.screener.in/create/ratio/ … can you please check? :slight_smile:

Hi friends…The one data which i miss in screener is Cash conversion cycle
(CCC) in days…If payable days is available in screener, then we can derive
it with inventory and receivable days which are available…But payable days
is not available…can someone tell me if the CCC days can be calculated
and displayed in screener, in case i am missing something…

XHi,

Payable days are currently not available. Yes if payable days become
available in Screener.in data downloads - that would complete the first-level look at
any business:) - and like manna from heaven!

While I have become greedy (and lazy) too (with Screener.in becoming such a indispensable
tool) and want this to be in the roadmap for Screener.in and available
sometime down the line, what I am perfectly happy to do is - Input the
payable data from last 10 year Annual Report into the downloaded excel from Screener

When we started out in 2008 doing serious analysis, we used to input every
data from the Annual Report :). Believe me it was an worthwhile exercise -
sometimes that became your edge too - not everyone had patterns emerging
out from a 10yr scrutiny.

Rgds

3 Likes

I reckon Screener may have limitation put in by the database vendor. Otherwise it does not make sense to provide so much data but not provide basics like payables. I think for serious investors, who want to run their own screener algorithms and analytics, the only option is to subscribe to commercial database if they think they can justify the cost due to superior advantage offered by it. I think majority of people will do manage with what is available in Screener as their modest needs are well met by it.

Thanks @donald…Yes, keying in data provides unique insight and
thinking…Glad to know that payable days is in the roadmap…We will wait…

How to filter companies based on business type? how to generate customized query with one input as type of business? E.g.I would like to filter all companies in field of packaged food by keeping query build criteria like Type of business="Packaged food"
Is such feature available in screener? Please guide

Hi,

The excel sheet and the Annual reports (2012 & 2013) do not tally for Coastal “Corporation Limited”. Can you help

Hi,
I have few questions like below:-

1. In the screener data sheet excel where can I find current liability ? There is other liability in the excel I can see but couldn’t found the current liability.
  2. Will the current asset include the other asset as well ? Not sure

Please help me in this regards since I need them to calculate Working Capital and Liquidity ratios .