Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Hi guys

Is there a way in screener to edit my user created ratios. I have lost count of the number i have created but there are many. I can see only 15 of them that i can edit. Please guide me if its possible.

1 Like

Hi guys,

Can anybody help me with following.

1. How to identify promoter holding increase or decrease over a period of 3 years.
  2. How to know ‘book value growth rate’ is more than ‘share price growth rate’.
  3. How to identify increase or decrease promoter pledging (both).

Thanks in advance.
Hope this will be of quite interesting to one and all.
Kindly help me in these aspects.
Prasad.

1 Like

I found trendlyne site useful for queries you have asked related to promoters holding and pledge

3 Likes

Thank you for telling us about this website trendlyne…it is quite good.

Hello,

Need help with Screener to identify stocks that are hitting 52 week high. Please help if we have done this in the past.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bhavesh

Hello Donald and other friends - Good evening

I am using screener for last 3 months and still relatively a new comer. I want to know the description of the queries which we are using to screen. Is there a ready guide on what each and every query mean. Can some one clarify and post the link pls.

AFAIK, Click on “Show All ratios” button, to the right of the query box.

This should bring up the list of variables that can be used. Click on the variable to get more info on what that variable means. This info (highlighted light blue) should appear to the right of the query box (not very intuitive, because sometimes you have scroll a little higher within the browser to see the info, if the variable you are clicking on is at the bottom of the list)

Screener used to have Market cap 3yrs back,Mcap 5 yrs back,Mcap 10yrs back etc which it seems is not available now.
Also I also can’t find Industry PE ratio and Historical PE figures.
If these ratios are available it wil be very useful.

Hi @anandr

That was a difficult explanation made simple by you. many thanks Anand. I
tried it and got it.

The screener results emails have stopped. Earlier I used to receive them daily morning, but since 11th of March, I have stopped receiving them automatically, without any change in settings done from my end. Anyone else facing the same issue? These are the screener results I am talking about.

kaustubhkale http://forum.valuepickr.com/users/kaustubhkale - I still
receive some occasionally. It could be that the screener query conditions
are not triggered for you. Normally we get a lot of mails during results
season…

Correct. A lot are received during results. I shall wait and see, thanks.

How can I get CFI (cashflow from investing) in excel export?

1 Like

These guys went for some maintenance update on 11th. The data of the website has also not been updated since then. The site is still showing data as on 10th March.

EDIT: The problem has been resolved.

1 Like

thank you for the heads up.

@ayushmit @pratyushmittal First of all I would like to thank you for such a wonderful product. I’ve been using the same for quite some time now and have failed to find any good screener which comes close to the level of fundamental analysis available here and the ability to compare the same against peers.

Since I developed a strategy which is working well for me in Indian markets I wanted to test the same in other countries as well but couldn’t find any screener at global level except for maybe one in US and Unclestock which would come close to screener in its usability and information provided.

I also had a query could you please reveal the formula for Earning Power being calculated on screener.in.

EDIT : Also could you please add a functionality to export a screen to excel?

There have been changes on BSE. Due to this the links on BSE are not working.

Data must be getting updated from NSE as well?

Is there any source where I can look for list of stocks in certain PE range ?

Thanks @ayushmit @pratyushmittal for the wonderful product screener.in. Now a days I believe the current price is not getting updated daily basis. It will be great if reflects daily price. Thanks in advance.

1 Like