I have started investing a year ago. I recently came across value picker (Luckily!). I was able to correct the below mistakes.
Thank you everyone for helping me through informative posts.
Mistakes identified so far:
- Buying shares only based on recommendations from brokers/financial sites.
- Having too many stocks. At one point I had 50+ companies in my portfolio.
- Ignored growth potential of good small/Micro caps.
- Learn fundamental analysis.
- Identify potential wealth destructors in current portfolio.
Something that is good so far.
- Regularly investing (Kind of SIP)
- Haven’t lost money so far. Currently my portfolio has grown 17% till date.
Kindly provide your feedback and suggestions.
Thank you value picker contributors.