Contrarian investing using technical analysis

(Ameetmehtadesign) #84

JP GROUP seems to be going for a revival…JP Associates already appears in a Leading diagonal, however, posting below the chart of one of it’s group co. JP Power, which seems to have been done with the correction of 2nd as well…

(PE_Ratio) #86

This is not valid Elliott Wave count. Wave 4 can’t enter the territory of Wave 1.

(Ameetmehtadesign) #87

Haha! Dear PE_Ratio!, It can in the case of Diagonals, which seems to be the case here (Leading Diagonal).

(PE_Ratio) #88

Yeah, you are right. It’s leading diagonal formed in wave (1). Sorry I didn’t consider it as a diagonal since to me it looked like a channel at first with no convergence.

(sarthak kumar) #89

Hello,

Anybody willing to call a bottom on lupin.

Thanks

(ilovestockmarket) #90

Hello Mehnazfatima,

What trends do you see for Lupin and Tata Motors, both stocks have been beaten to death due to various reasons and looks like a bargain to me from long term (5+ years) perspective. Does technical chart suggest another decline for Telco till 280 and for Lupin till 650 ??

(yourraj) #91

Could you please help that how one can determine and measure the pole height ?

(Mehnazfatima) #92

(rajidse) #93

Technical views on Piramental Enterprise. Is correction over ?

(divyansh ) #94

According to me , it looks really weak on the charts. Has been underperforming the nifty. Nifty is at a monthly high and piramal at a monthly low. Since there are no new drivers for the market to go up , if the range of 10000 to 11000 continues for the index… any meaningful correction for index might lead to new 52 week low for piramal. The only saving grace/element would be good quarterly results which might change the downtrend or support the valuations

(Mehnazfatima) #95

Looks like I got the turnaround in IT sector correctly.

@Mehnazfatima

Views on hikal please ?

The price action is going on with its volatility, no strict evidence of absorption of supply, no sustainable demand in the price action…
Charts are totally inconclusive to me…

Disclaimer… No poaitions, tracking