Capacit'e Infraprojects

Isn’t the 6th point in the AGM notice shared yesterday that I have shared as screenshot say they intend to increase? Am I missing something?

Yes, they are increasing the authorised capital. This needs to be done first before they can issue further shares. At this point (where auth. capital is being increased) no shares will be issued. It is a procedural thing.

In layman’s terms - they are seeking permission to cut the pizza which currently has 4 slices such that it will have 6 slices. How and when the new 2 slices will be shared isn’t mentioned in that clause. Once permission is received from shareholders, the company can use it to raise cash by way of QIP, Pref allotment, rights issue etc. These new slices (shares) will not be given out for free to existing shareholders (Bonus issue) as this resolution most likely has been brought to enhance the strength of the Balance Sheet by raising equity investment so that they can deliver the Orderbook and also improve their Credit Rating

2 Likes

Has Capacite infra won any project today?

The stock has risen 6% suddenly anyone have any news?

No but the directors have given a comfort letter for unsecured loans to the company. Liquidity is more important than orders for the company

2 Likes

Results seems to be in line as suggested in last concall. I was expecting nothing but a flat quarter, though I expected them to have some positive commentary on their NFB limits. But I know things at sanctioning level works little slow. Hopefully they would deliver that 2100 revenue and 18 per margin by the end of the year

1 Like

All impatient souls taken out today. Is there any updates on concall. Did promoters gave any byte to TV channels

4% dilution with conversion of warrants by Rohit and Sakshi last week. Some additional cash infusion in the process, and the price has remained flat, and in fact has gone up 3-4% since last week. Good signs.

1 Like

Their order book says Majority is
1.Public Order book
2. High Rise Buildings.

Can someone give an example of Public High Rise Projects?
Are they all Mhada projects?

Please refer the presentations. They have highlighted all the projects…including oberai and raymond and few godrej

Anyone invested and tracking this company closely?

Company posted decent Q4 results with sales increasing from 62 to 87Cr and profit 20 to 30 Cr. Company has provided good guidance for next 2 years growth (30%)

1 Like