Valuepickr goes Europe

Hi Rajan

I’m from Mumbai but based in London now. Would love to join the group.
you can add me through +447466996107.

Thanks
John

Hi Harsh

I’m from Mumbai but based in London now. Would love to join the group.
you can add me through +447466996107.

Thanks
John

Based out of London. Keen to connect with fellow VPers in the UK. If there is any whatsapp group please let me know I will share my number.

Hi everyone,
Am Dr. Tarun Deep Singh, revently moved to the UK.
Have been using the profile @tarundsingh previously which somehow isnt working.
Happy to connect with everyone :slight_smile:
Is there an active WA group for VPers in Europe?

I am also based in London, Pls add me to the group

Moscow stock exchange index drops 50 percent from all time.

Really i can’t imagine that .50 percent !!!

Any ways to invest in Moscow exchange etf or fund of funds from India?

Thank you so much.

Edit: i found that we can invest in Russian exchange etf ( TICKER: ERUS,RSX ) trading at us stock market Via GROWw,INDmoney etc . I think conversion of rupees to dollars is a tedious process.

Now Russian Market are up by 20%. God bless the future and option traders .

Hi
I am based out of Sweden, Please add me in group +46730958694.

Thank you!
Devraj

Guys

I suggest not to post your personal numbers here, please DM your numbers to Rajan @rajanprabu

Thanks

1 Like

Hi all,

I am based in Germany and want to understand the process of investing in European/ Global markets. Can someone please provide information about the best broker/ Mutual funds to invest.

In the current scenario, I am looking to invest in Russia/ Ukraine based ETFs, it would be great if someone can share any info on that.

i found that we can invest in Russian exchange etf ( TICKER: ERUS,RSX ) trading at us stock market Via GROWw,INDmoney etc . I think conversion of rupees to dollars is a tedious process.

And I wonder what is the impact of banning Russia from swift in stock market transactions.

Please check this:
https://www.boerse-frankfurt.de/en/etfs/search?COUNTRIES=Russia&LONG_SHORT_LEVERAGED=Long&INSTRUMENT_TYPE=etf&ORDER_BY=ASSETS_UNDER_MANAGEMENT&ORDER_DIRECTION=DESC

1 Like

Can someone please suggest any Euro based mutual funds to invest in Global markets? Also, my account with Trading 212 is pending approval since more than a month, is there any other broker whom I can use?

Hello Guys,

Please add me to the group I am based in Denmark
Thanks

I presented on the Indian agrochemical space last week, you can find the presentation below. To understand the background that went behind the presentation, you can read my detailed post that summarizes and compares different business models (link at the end). There is also a short twitter summary.

We are contemplating posting videos of presentations on youtube, this will be our way of giving back to the broader VP community. I will keep this thread updated with more details.

https://twitter.com/theHarshFolio/status/1510224158424289283?s=20&t=0vWXOnsqpXmeK7h3bMCxDQ

Presentation.pdf (2.7 MB)

8 Likes

Hi Harsh, have you decided on sharing the video of the presentation? If so kindly share the link to help us understand the thought process better.

Yes, the video is now available on youtube. We have created a channel called VP Europe where other presentations will be posted (depending on if the presenter wants to make it open). My presentation’s video is below, if you have questions I will be happy to answer :slight_smile:

Link to VP Europe channel

6 Likes

I came across this thread just now. Nice presentation on companies operating in Agchem space. Really helpful. If you could do me a favor, please add me to the WA group please +44 7405029417. Thanks!

@rajanprabu gave a presentation on Solo Brands ($DTC) a couple of weeks back. The video is available on youtube. It gives some unique insights into D2C businesses and the valuations around it.

1 Like

I made a presentation on Eris Lifesciences during our last meeting. Here’s the link to the presentation and interaction.

Disclosure: Invested in Eris Lifesciences (position size here, bought shares in last-30 days)

6 Likes

Thanks for the efforts and sharing the presentation video!