Valuepickr goes Europe

@Chins made a presentation on Ugro Capital a couple of weeks back. The video is available on youtube. It gives very nice insights into the business model of co-lending and Ugro’s competitve positioning.

6 Likes

+1 II am Sbhadti, from Mumbai but based in England UK. Please include me in this group.

+44 7969119496

@OmkarT made a presentation on Suprajit Engineering a couple of weeks back where he summarized his views on the company and the sector in general. The video is available on youtube.

Disclosure: Not invested in Suprajit (no transactions in last-30 days)

6 Likes

I made a presentation on Ajanta Pharma a couple of weeks back, the presentation is at link below.

Disclosure: Invested (position size here, no transactions in last-30 days)

9 Likes

Hey there,

I am also a fellow Value investor trying to learn the ropes. I am based in Belgium, I would like to be a part of this community and contribute as well.

A very nice presentation from @ravisrikant on ICICI Lombard.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,
Please count me in too. I have recently moved to Germany.

Please add me. I am in Sweden +46724666787

Hey guys, I would like to join the group as well Based in UK .Can you please add me to the group and let me know if you guys have a regular catchup. I have 7+ years of experience and happy to learn and contribute to the group.

Amol

1 Like

@Chins recently made a wonderful presentation on PDS. The video and presentations are at links below

Disclosure: Not invested (no transactions in last-30 days)

15 Likes

Very nice initiative. +1 from Frankfurt, Germany. Happy to connect virtually and physically.

Please could you add me (+4917664950495) to the group as well. I am based out of Frankfurt, Germany, and been a long standing admirer of the quality of work done here.

Hi. I am based in the UK, how can I join this group?

The ted baker deal is not clear to me
What does ABG get on every product of ted baker sold? Is it a royalty? and what will PDS get on every ted baker product sold? will the complete profit minus royalt flow to PDS? and did PDS pay 150 cr to acquire the rights to operate Ted Baker?

Hi,

I am new to forum and based in UK. Pls can you add me to group as well. Also, what best strategy for non-india based investor. Is it based to invest via local app e.g IBKR or Trading 212 or via demat account in indian bank. Just thinking in terms of taxes and difference in forex when we sell our investment and convert it in local currencies.

Hi, I just came across this thread. Please add me as well for any future connect. I live in Germany.

Hi, Nice initiative. I am Revanth based out of Mainz, Germany. Please add me for future connects.

send a DM to @rajanprabu or @harsh.beria93 they will do the needful.

Hello everyone, please add me from Germany Stuttgart

Hi Rajan and Harsh - Thanks for this initiative.

I am based out of Slough near London. It would be brilliant if I can be added to future meetups or communication. If you need my contact number, I’m happy to share that too over DM. Thank you! - Arnab