Valuepickr goes Europe

Please add me as well. I am in Norway.
BTW: Are we going to discuss Indian stocks only? or European as well?

Please add me as well. Based out of Luxembourg.

1 Like
  • 1 I am based out of London, kindly add me as well. Thanks Darshan

+1 from London too - would love to be a part of the group. Thank you very much, Saran

+1 from Netherlands.
I would like to participate in the knowledge sharing.

Hi,
I would like to participate in these discussions. Please do add me!
Cheers
Uzi

+1 from Netherlands.
Looking forward ot future discussions

Raj

Thanks to Harsh and all for the wonderful initiative, I am based in UK, please count me in.

VP Europe had a meet-up again for Q1 2021!

We had 10-11 members participating from different backgrounds - consultants, managers, equity analysts and techies! Some of us don’t like pets but have lovely taste in food from baklava to dosas :wink:

Two people made two excellent stock pitches for CARE ratings and SeQuent.

In the end, everyone shared some reading resources that they liked. All of them are posted on our Discord #reading-resources channel. I’m going to be busy with them the next days, I’d recommend to check them out. Some lovely suggestions there.

Finally, we agreed we would meet Q2 2021. The aim is to make it regular, possibly monthly. We have two volunteers for Q2 meet-ups - a personal portfolio deep dive and someone who will give a review of Motley Fool premium service. I will arrange the Q2 meet-up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate if you guys can give more details on how to access the resources on Discord #reading-resources channel .

Could you please include me also. I am based out of Luxembourg

Please send me a PM to get access to the Discord. Please include your location in Europe.

Nice initiative. I was thinking of doing something similar in the UK, where I am based, but could not pursue it further due to my work commitments and Covid.

Please count me in for the next meet and I happy to share one/two idea with deep dive at the time of meeting, time permitting.

Can you please share the presentations/reading resources at VP as well?

2 Likes

Hey Guys,

I am new to Valuepickr and I already see myself lost in this forum (which is a good thing) given the quality of information thats available here. Whats more interesting is to see this thread and would like to know are you folks in Europe keeping this thread Alive :slight_smile: ??
I live in Germany and would like to connect online if there is something planned this year !!

Regards,
Noah

1 Like

Good initiative,
Would love to join. Let me know the details for Q2.

REgards,
Vishal

We had a nice call last Sunday where I presented my thoughts on position sizing and how I approach it for my portfolio companies. This was followed by some wonderful discussions on futuristic technologies (decentralized IPO system, cell and gene therapy, etc.). I am attaching my short presentation here. Others: Feel free to add content that might be useful to others.

20210307_Allocation_VPEurope.pdf (273.0 KB)

9 Likes

I am based out of Belgium. Please count me in.
Thanks
Rajesh Gowdhami

Pls count me in whenever you all are meeting next … from UK

@OmkarT and @Gowdhami

Please DM your number and I will add you to the WA group.

best
Rajan

2 Likes