Tips Industries Limited - Ready to RACE ahead!

people are paid price for their music business only,

film share like a bonus! hope so,

Since we will get 1 Share of Tips Films for every 3 Shares of Tips Industries, the Invested amount should be distributed in 25% and 75% ratio.

Tips Films shares has yet not been listed now. Just give it some time for the Price and Invested amount to settle.

2 Likes

Part of the reason why the listing of Tips films has taken so long is due to SEBI raising a query. However, this seems to be resolved. Still no update from the company about the listing date though.

1 Like

The main concern was their films business which is now being demerged. Has the company hinted anywhere that they will stop the related party loans to the films division post demerger? I feel the demerger won’t bring much value to the table unless they stop funding the films business. Can anyone please guide?

1 Like

There is nothing to worry about. The price will stalise in a few days.

Has the company hinted anywhere that they will stop the related party loans to the films division post demerger?

Yes. It was raised during one Q & A session of one earnings call and Mr. Taurani had assured that funds would not be Transferred.

By the way TIPS has been creating waves in the PUNJABI Music Scene of late.

Songs from the Movie MOH has been Trending (even no.1) on YouTube recently.

3 Likes

Other launguages songs are now available on spotify. Looks like the deal has been revised to entire catalogue.

4 Likes

Is there any information when the Tips Films shares will be listed and available to trade?

2 Likes

Kumar Taurani sir interview for PS 1.

Tips films will start trading from tomorrow (exchange is closed today). You should see it in your dmat account from today.

3 Likes

Yep it came finally.In zerodha i am seeing it in my holdings section.

1 Like

How can i valued film business, what is expected market cap or SP ?

I can also see it but I am surprised at valuation.

How you determine value for films business!

I still don’t see it in my holdings in HDFC Securities. Will call them to figure it out. Though prices on BSE and NSE look vastly different!

True! I am surprised by the difference and still can’t figure out the reason for this.

1 Like

Tips Films Limited BSE: 543614 NSE : TIPSFILMS
Has started trading on BSE and NSE current market cap is below 200 cr currently. It will take some days for price discovery to happen. Business is loss making and revenue has wider fluctuations. Without further information and quarterly updates valuation is very tough. Content owned will be without any expiry period as is the case of music licensing in which case they have 60 years of license.

3 Likes

I heard that Tips main youtube channel is deleted by youtube. Came across below news:

If it is true, it will impact on short term revenue.

Disc: small investment

Tips official channel seems to be deleted, regional and other channels (Bhakti, Bhojpuri, etc) are still working.

Official channel back with same mojo, enjoy.

3 Likes