StageInvesting +Elliot Waves

Thermax Follow-up
CMP 2200

Last time we covered it at same level (2200) , it went up to 2679 and corrected.

It seems it is setting up again for next leg.

Let’s keep a track.
Weekly Chart

Disclaimer - Invested.
This post is just an effort for learning few methods of price-patterns. Views are personal. No buy/sell recommendations. These are probability study methods and chances of success/failure depend upon various factors

2 Likes

Can you please look Fiem Industries

Following Indiabulls housing finance & India bulls real estate for sometime on fundamental level, would love to see TA basis entry level please…

We won’t touch these even from a distance of 1000 feets :innocent:

One is historically bad(naam) and another is yet to prove its credentials !

3 Likes

Fiem
CMP 1599

As of now it has lost momentum.

Be careful if it breaks 1460-1470 range.

For a reliable upside move it should cross and close above its ATH with good volumes otherwise we would expect only a rangebound movement. (stock became 8-9 X since Covid lows , genrally one should give rest to these )

Weekly Chart

Disclaimer - No position
This post is just an effort for learning few methods of price-patterns. Views are personal. No buy/sell recommendations. These are probability study methods and chances of success/failure depend upon various factors

2 Likes

I am glad u wrote this post….

this post is the most important for participants of this thread :blush:

i am a very long term investor n i often look at monthly charts (sometimes weekly charts) but just for reference

2 Likes

The corrective legs often end at the 4th of the previous impulse…(as observed by most EW analysts)…

so 250 should act as a lomg term support and also an area of low risk to high returns zone…even fundamentally…

so my gtt’s r set for 275 already :blush:

charts definitely do tell a story - if u see this story is playing out fundamentally also… next 2-3 quarter results would be bad due to higher interest expense (interest rates have increased) and depreciation (capacity has got added recently) and probably after 1 years would company start showing better results with ramp up in capacity utilization of there new capex… which would result in better operating margins…

When charts speak (price as well as volumes) ,we would start believing the story.

4 Likes

Your endeavour to respond and spend time on each of the requests is commendable and your thought process of educating us with your knowledge is unconditional. I’ve been one of your long term admirers and a beneficiary.
Thanks for that @StageInvesting ! Wish I could meet you one day and thank you for that.

One request on Garware hi tech films?

Thanks!

2 Likes

would like your detailed view on the following stocks also - Glenmark Lifesciences, Jubliant Ingreva, Sequent and MPS.

Jubilant Ingreva - we did just few days back. Please check old posts.

Rest we would check…without looking at charts of Sequent , we can say that we’ve no hopes

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, stay blessed.

We believe in the following :innocent:

Garware Hitech
CMP 614
Well it is a clear Stage 4 stock-- lingering below 40 WEMA .

Be careful if it breaks 594 , the first green line. If then it breaks that , then there’s a risk that it can go to next green line of support where C=A.

Disclaimer - No position

2 Likes

Sequent
CMP 62.50

Don’t know why you’re asking about Sequent !

It is very obvious to everyone eyes…it has been abandoned by everyone ( excpet some highly otimistic or highly low IQ people)

Any stock falling like this has lot to tell about the company i.e. something is really wrong in the company!

if it breaks 51.70 then chances are that it might go down to 45.
Weekly Chart

Glenmark Lifescience
CMP 384
Another falling knife .
It is trying to form a base but we’re doubtful.

370 is the last support, if it breaks that also then it would plunge deeper.

Disclaimer - No position

4 Likes

Thank you. Sequent I am watching for base formation and trend reversal.
From whatever I am reading based on fundamental analysis the company should have formed a base. But from the charts - some more pain is pending. So wait and watch.

Glenmark Lifesciences also looking for a base formation and reversal. Fundamentally the story is good but charts are telling a different story.

MPS - is one more stock wanted to see your view. Feel its at a start of a big run.

Well - nothing wrong in your approach.

We , at our end , call it Kabbadi (rag-picker) Investment approach.

A rag -picker tries to find some valueables from waste. And sometimes they get lucky , they happen to find some gold in the waste.

Our approach is to find value among quality companies, the beyond-doubt- good -companies trading at a discount, and we focus on momentum stocks ( rising sun, chadta suraj) .

Like said earlier, nothing wrong in any approach- one should do what suits one’s aptitude.

9 Likes

@StageInvesting What’s your view on Pricol Ltd?

Overvalued that’s the only word that comes to our mind :rofl:

2 Likes

PSU Banks

We find lot of value in PSU banks , hence tried to find something to ride on ( with proper risk management and stop-loss levels)

Tried our hands on 2 charts …waves are little complicated ,hence not fully sure of the marking and projections.

Just sharing for tracking purposes.

Bank Of Baroda
CMP 172
Can it double from here ?

Well, first it needs to cross and close above the red-line i.e the level of 230.

Let’s keep in mind that even if this stock tries to go to our desired destination…journey won’t be smooth . And it can ditch also on the way.

Weekly Chart

Indian Bank
CMP 290

Again very complicated wave count — not so sure but trying our hands.

Weekly Chart

Disclaimer - Invested with small positions.

3 Likes

How about Canara bank ?