SmallCap Hunter : Trying to find the dark horses with triggers

Dear All,

I have been following Compuage Infocom Ltd for the past 2 months, the stock has increased close to 30%.

Interest coverage ratio is low but should not be a major concern as of now. Its trading below its book value.

Request your views

https://www.screener.in/company/COMPINFO/consolidated/#ratios

Disc: Small tracking position

1 Like

@shiva – in your view what are the triggers?

I think historical OPMs won’t have a lot of relevance in Creative Peripherals.

1. They have developed the Ckart platform and have onboarded their own customers on the platform to begin with. As the sales volume increase, the operative leverage will kick in since the platform marketplace makes it easier to conduct business. Q4 concall said the same thing.

2. In May 2021, Creative also launched the seller module on Ckart. So it isn’t just their products, but also the products of their customers (to begin with) and other vendors that can also be traded. Kinda like Udaan and IndiaMart.

3. Honeywell is the game changer here. The management has commented that they’ll have close to 40% gross margin for Honeywell products and higher than average EBITDA margin. These will be even higher for MENA exports for which they’ve also got the right from Honeywell and for which they’ll start exporting in Q1 FY 22 or Q2 FY 22. Honeywell sales (worst case scenario) per management is around 80 to 100crs in FY 22. In FY21, this number was around 25cr in FY 21. So from an expected topline of 700crs, Honeywell EBITDA alone would be 15crs and rest of the 550 crs contributing another 7/8% EBITDA. So FY22E EBITDA may be around 50crs in total. To me, that’s not a bad number given that Honeywell portfolio will only increase and EBITDA too will increase with volumes courtesy ckart.

Then, CP is expanding the product range and trying to get more brands on board.

1. At 200crs valuation, I don’t think there’s a whole lot of downrisk except if operating margins.
3 Likes

Has anyone here heard of/is tracking “Scan Steels” ?

The company posted good results, makes TMT bars and other steel products and operates mainly in Odisha.

Key Triggers: 1. Infra story and Odisha hit by recent cyclone so Infra story++.
2. Anti Dumping duty on steel extended to december 21 so a little protection from imports.
3. Steel prices have Increased sharply and then have declined a bit but are still up from base.

The stock looks fundamentally attractive with extremely low debt and the company has posted excellent Q4 results.

4 Likes

Add shop E Retail…another interesting script.
FMCG play
Market cap less than 100 cr

Ayurvedic products
Agriculture n animal feed products
Health hyegine personal care

Sales, revenue n profit increasing
Increasing distribution network
OPM approx 14%

Gujrat based promotors
https://www.screener.in/company/541865/

Pls post ur views.

Dis: invested.

6 Likes

dont u find something fishy in their receviables at 50 % of sales

3 Likes

payables also rose, so not so worrying.
Their business model is too unpredictable though. how do you predict the success of their ‘agents’?
also why did they change the name to add shop e-retail? They get most of their revenue from offline sale.
Nonetheless looks like a fast growing company.

Annual report of the firm says it’s simply trading of ayurvedic products/medicines. What’s the moat here…just as its below 100 crore?

1 Like

Authorized Seller & Service partner for HP, Asus & Samsung which have been seeing an upward trend during the pandemic.

New partnerships with Dahua Technology,Optoma Corp, etc.

Fundamentals are good enough to sustain future growth

The stock has gone up another 10% since I posted.

1 Like

Some details about the JV I was able to find (posted on STL’s thread):

1 Like

Bajaj Healthcare.
Fastest growing small cap pharma company.
Zero FII n DII holding.
PE ratio 15
World number one producer of chorhexidine n ascorbic acid.
Trigger…NSE listing.

10 Likes

My Microinvestment idea…

1. Add shop E Retail…personal care, ayurvedic products, animal feed, nutrients, new plant
  2. Cybertech system and security… cybersecurity
  3. ASM Technology… semiconductor technology
  4. Resonance speciality chemicals…pyridine products
  5. Ishan dye…food ingredients, pigment
  6. Sagarsoft india…microsoft, digital, mobility, few fortune 500 clients.

Disclosure… initial entry in above stocks.

Opinion from experts welcome.

10 Likes

My filter criteria also picked up Shop E Retail and Ishan Dye.

Disc: Invested in Ishan Dye.

2 Likes

Same here. Add shop came in my screener and there is nothing on VP (except this thread).
Though i wasn’t able to find much information on the internet. Anyone wants to collaborate on it?

1 Like
3 Likes

Off the bat looks a great pick. Any idea why it corrected so steeply in the last 3 months despite stupendous results

Lyka lab micro cap having mcap of 220cr.

As per quarter 1 21-22 result company has repaid 32 CR loan to ARC.

Promoter has released pledge share also.(source BSE disclosure by Company)

Started Job work for Remdesivir drug for reputed Indian pharmaceutical company.(source annual report 20-21) and advertisement on news paper dtd 17.04.21 https://www.lykalabs.com/

Increasing capacity by 50% and ready by second half of current financial year.
Following is abstract of last Annual Report

“To meet the increase in demand for lyophilised products the company has embarked on an expansion project of its Lyophilization Plant at its Ankleshwar factory. This Project is likely to be completed in 9-12 months with a 50% enhancement in capacity for lyophilisation.
Company has received permission to manufacture and marketing of Liposomal Amphotericin B Injection 50 mg/vial from Government of India, Directorate General of Health Services, New Dehi.”

Fail to understand how company can repay loan of 30 CR having turnover of 48 CR for Ist qtr.

If someone having deep knowledge of pharmaceutical sector can throw light on the company?

Can it be considered as fundamental turnaround story.

Invested in last month looking to momentum in the stock though still learning technical analysis.

1 Like

Pl consider Remdesivir Injection instead of Remdesivir drug in above write up.

Sorry for inconvenience

@kartiks
We have to take into account bonus shares issed in the ratio of
1:1 in early 2020.The price is more than doubled since ipo.

1 Like

The recent developments at Creative Newtech look interesting. I have a tracking position.

However, I have a couple of questions. I recently found that the company allotted a substantial number of preferential shares (400K equity shares and 600K warrants) for Rs 110. The approval from board was received on 1 July when the share price was around Rs 186.

Why was such a huge discount given? Is such low pricing even legal? Even if legal, such low pricing is against the interest of the minority shareholders. I am not very familiar with the regulations. Even though the company has notified a CA certificate saying that the preferential issue follows the ICDR regulations, I have my doubts. I would like to understand this issue.

2 Likes