Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

First of all, thanks for providing such a fantastic tool. If we can have the following features, it will be super helpful

• Query feature for a screen. For example, let’s say I open a sector-wise screen, I want to remove garbage companies from that screen. A query feature will be super helpful here.

• Can we have some economic plans? 5K seems too much for a newbie. For example, multiple watchlists, industry filters, and segment results are common and super useful features and it’s very limited in the free plan. In an economic plan, we can keep a threshold, let’s say 10+ watchlists but not unlimited.

5 Likes

Humble Feedback - While I get that the folks that run screener.in have a legitimate interest in offering paid plans with extra features that normal users dont have like alerts on fund houses, more filters, complex functions, more measures, the current approach seems to be to take features that are free and to put them behind a paywall.
e.g.

• Filtering on results by MarketCap
  • Reducing the number of Ratios that one can track
  • Reading Company Profiles

Perhaps it would bode the owners and also users well if what features are free in the past that made screener popular are kept free while newer features are the ones offered to premium paying customers.

4 Likes

Hi team,

The results of NPST have not been added. The results were declared on 20th Oct. Please check.

Hey, Our team is working on quarterly payment options as well. We will try to roll it out in the coming days. I hope this might help you in exploring the premium features.

2 Likes

Hey, Thanks for your suggestion. I will share the same with our team for consideration.

We do provide the Industry, BSE & NSE code as a default column on the downloaded columns for our premium users.

1 Like

Hi @Surender Few banks like CUB, Yes bank, Indusind bank were reporting their Balance in the older format on their Annual result filings. As the breakup of several line items was not available, we couldn’t update the Balance sheet.

We will be updating the same once the Annual report of the company is published.

Thanks for the revert. Another one for your consideration:

Capex numbers are wrong for Sukhjit [Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd financial results and price chart - Screener] from FY17 to FY20:

1 Like

I do find some disconnects in Screener.in… I will post here if I come across something …specific .Thx

1 Like

The team/mgt behind Screener.in need to be complimented for doing such a marvelous job of creating & constantly updating a tool for investors that makes access to data so much easier & number crunching almost a joy! Not to mention the time one saves by not having to visit multiple sites to access all the data & then to tabulate it. What is more, perhaps 90% of folks using the site are probably not even paying for it! In this day & age, this is somewhat unprecedented & needs to be thoroughly appreciated.

Many a time we do not value something enough if we don’t pay for it!

33 Likes

Hey, We show the Consolidated numbers by default on our website
However, our system picks standalone number one on these two occasions:

1. When the standalone numbers are available for more years than the consolidated numbers
  2. When there is no significant difference between the standalone and the consolidated numbers
1 Like

Hi @Surender Thanks for pointing it out. I have shared the same with our data team for updation.

1 Like

Hi @avneesh

The Sep 2023 results of the company is updated: Network People Services Technologies Ltd financial results and price chart - Screener

Kindly have a look at it and let us know if you need any help.

2 Likes

Hi @kowshick_kk ,

For some companies, I’m seeing issue with Shareholding on screener.

One such page.
https://www.screener.in/company/JASH/consolidated/

Hi @vineet_mittal

Currently, we source the shareholding pattern data from the BSE website. Thus, the shareholding pattern is not available for the companies that are listed only on the NSE eg. Mitcon Consultancy, ALL -E- Technologies, Sundaram Finance Holdings, Sakar Healthcare, Osia Hyper Retail, Jash Engineering, Mangalam Global, Iris Clothing, Total Transport, Vardhman Acrylics, Creative New Tech, Global Education, BSE, CDSL, Kothari Petro, Kothari sugars, Lakshmi Finance, ICE make Refrigitators, and others.

The reporting format of NSE and BSE is totally different and we are facing difficulties in sourcing the data from the .xml files on the NSE website. However, our team is working on it and will try to add the data in the coming days.

6 Likes

Does someone know how to screen for reducing inventory over the last 3 to 5 qtrs & years in Screener. Will be useful for evaluating cyclical industries. Screener only has the option for Days Inventory Outstanding (presumably last Fin year). Would be great if there is an option for inventory tracking QOQ and YOY.

Hi, would like to know how ‘Profit for PE’ is calculated in Screener.in ? Thanks in advance

Hi @kowshick_kk ,

Some quarterly result are not getting populated.
For such example: NIBE Ltd financial results and price chart - Screener

Hi, The Profit for PE is Net profit adjusted for extraordinary items.

Hi Vineet, The results of the company will be updated by today evening.

1 Like

Hey Kowshick, Arka (aka niveyshak) here

ONWARD Tech Paid off loans

File Link - https://nsearchives.nseindia.com/corporate/ONWARDTEC_10112023115341_OTLSEIntimationpaymentofdebt.pdf