Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Hi @pratyushmittal @ayushmit ,

I need a help with the recent quarterly results section. From last few days it’s not showing up in the feed section. Is it moved somewhere else ? Any pointers will be really helpful.

Thanks,
Sudheer

Hi @Sputtur - as results might not be coming these days, so its not showing. It will show up once the result season starts.

HI @ayushmit

Can we add rows in peer comparison as many times business of some of the peers Companies are not related to our target Company and we want to compare it with a particular company.

@ayushmit
Nazara Tech - Profit and Loss March 2018 column missing or? Do check.

How to add trade receivables raw/column in screener.in?

Hi Ayush/Pratyush…wanted to know how are we arriving at book value calculation because i could find differences in reported and screener values
for example - idfc first bank book value is 31 as per investor presentation but showing 24 as per screener. could you please clarify? Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hi @ayushmit @pratyushmittal the keyword "Change in promoter holding >10 " is not operating correctly. For example I got Dabur, Berger in my search results where there is no change in holding of promoter as per previous quarter. Or is it my understanding of the keyword that is flawed? Would appreciate if you could look into it.

Screener team can you confirm on glenmark debt. Will appreciate it.

Checkbox “Show only those companies where recent quarter result is available?” not working. Please look into this

Balance sheets for March 2021 are not populating for companies that have published them recently
For instance Dan network

Good for you, hope you make more than the subscription fees they charge you
I had a cursory look, at primescreener
It is no where near what screener offers, I would gladly pay and wish screener would host international data for a fee
I don’t know how screener and vp forum even run without charging a single rupee for most important functions
Many international screeners don’t have 1% of what screener has
Sure you can get the same from bse website but it would be infinitely painful
Your new solution doesn’t even let me see quarterly p&l over last 8 quarters
I would request screener to look into international stock data for a fee

7 Likes

@ayushmit @pratyushmittal

Firstly, thanks for creating Screener.in

Can’t imagine a single day where I don’t use it for investing work.

One doubt - The inventory turnover ratios seem to be way off.

For example, take Hindustan Unilver

There is a massive difference between the numbers available on Screener and manually calculated ratios.

Likewise for Ajanta Pharma.

Any idea why? Thanks again

Inventory return is calculated on cost of goods not revenue
Screener has a field where cost of raw material is a percentage of sales
That gives you cost of goods

2 Likes

Hey Bharat,

Yeah, as mentioned by @edwardlobo, we calculate the inventory turnover on “cost” of goods sold and not the sales number.

Thus, the ratio is calculated by excluding the gross profit. This is done because we want to see how many days of inventory a company keeps. If a company sells Rs 100 worth of goods in an year (irrespective of the price at which it sells), and keeps an inventory of Rs 40, then it is 365 x 40 / 100 = 146 days of inventory.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

P/L and quarterly nos are updated asap (usually within couple of hours). Balance sheet is also updated usually the same day…at times it gets updated the next day.

3 Likes

Ayush Bhai - How about enabling adjusted share price and adjusted Share count for each FY on the interface? I use the same as one of the indicators to see Mr. Market’s verdict on company numbers.
Possible anytime soon?

Sorry, couldn’t understand what you are looking for.
Usually we are very selective to introduce new things as they should be useful for masses.

I understand. Thanks for the prompt response. However, I was talking about below items:

Hi .
This might be something that one can easily figure out using custom ratios but can you guys add a free cash flow row for each company too , maybe a few other columns like operating leverage etc. columns. I am seriously considering being a premium customer to such an awesome site but few things like these and other data discrepancies have been a blocker.

Hi @pratyushmittal/ @ayushmit bhai, can we have p/b ratio in the graphical presentation, it would be helpful for companies where this ratio is a key valuation parameter.

1 Like