Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Dear Ayush/ Pratyush

Glenmark debt/ borrowings has reduced by approx 200 cr in sep 20. But in screener it has reduced by 2000 cr.
Pls check

Lovely product by the way. If you can share a promotional link of twitter/linkedin would be glad to spread the word.

For Solara Active Pharma, PE is shown wrongly as 28.6, since TTM EPS is correctly shown as 54.08, and current share price is 1,258, hence PE should be 23.26.

Dear Screener.in team,
Thank you for this wonderful site.
Is there an android application for the site ?Couldn’t find the same in play store. If available, a link for the same will be much appreciated.

Thank you

1 Like

Why Olectra number on screener (and ratestar.in) are different from BSE site/Annual Report numbers?

Hi @Gupta

The numbers are correct, what you are looking at on screener are the Consolidated numbers and on the other screenshot you have standalone numbers.

Please click on the “View Standalone” button on screener to see your numbers match.

For details please check out : https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/30d2ff39-e149-4fbc-b86f-3e4253a19a41.pdf
The numbers displayed on Screener and the ones reported by the co match

If you are wondering why the consolidated numbers are lesser than standalone, well that’s what this company reports, do check out point no. 6 in its notes to the Consolidated Statement for details on that

1 Like

Thanks @HarendraSingh22

(Little off from the thread topic) how consolidated number can be less than the standalone numbers? It seems sale to associate company get reversed in consolidated accounts!

Some deeper insights on using Screener from @ayushmit and @pratyushmittal. Some latest enhancements are truly bliss for retail investors.

33 Likes

This is a very cool and thoughtful one, Ayush and Pratyush! :slight_smile:
https://www.screener.in/santa/send

3 Likes

This was a great video. Thank you @vivek_mashrani @ayushmit @pratyushmittal. One small request, if you can share how to create SSGR on screener as you mentioned it can be done. I think it will be very helpful. Another thing I wanted to know is there any way one can compare cash flows with reported profits on a cumulative basis say, 5 years, 10 years, which will give an idea of the variance between the two using screener.

Highly recommend everyone to spend couple of hours to watch this video. Great learnings. eg, I did not know you can create multiple watch lists, or import NSE / BSE sector lists into your watch list on screener.
Thank you. Christmas came early for me :smile:

6 Likes

Hello Screener Team,

Please change the Sector and Industry classification for Gujarat Gas, which is leading to incorrect peer group display. It should be the same as Managar Gas, Indraprastha Gas etc. You may also change the Industry classification of these companies to Gas distribution / Oil & Gas or some such.

Hi Screener team,

Is there any way you guys can scalp the Statutory Auditor name for each company from their annual report? This is a helpful data point for investor checklists.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello,

After adding a formula, is there some method to see the formula results for last 10 years, instead of only for the current output value of the formula?

Thanks and regards.

1 Like

No @Yogi nothing of that sort till now.

Rajeev Thakkar using Screener. I know why many of us use Screener, but a Director of a mutual fund using it while giving a presentation shows the authenticity and reliability. Thank you Screener team.

I have given the exact time.

18 Likes

Please help me to create a query template to run in Screener.

Small-cap companies (excluding banks and financial companies) with a market cap of at least ₹500 crore.
Positive operating cash flows (OCF) for at least four out of the five years.
Debt-to-equity ratio (DER) of under 1
Average ROE of at least 15 per cent, an average operating profit margin (EBIT margin) of at least 15 per cent between FY16 and FY20, and five-year sales and net profit growth (CAGR) of at least 10 per cent between FY15 and FY20 (RoE >=15%, Revenue and Net Profit Growth >= 10% and OPM > 15%)
Trailing 12-momth (TTM) PE multiple of under 15 times, and at 15- 25 times
If not exact, near by the terminology could also be suggested.

1 Like

@pratyushmittal @admins

I am no longer getting notifications for pages that I am watching.

In the past, I used to get a number on the top right as and when somebody posted anything on a page that I was “watching” but no longer.

I am sure there are other users facing this issue as well. Request you to please check.

3 Likes

Same with me, even password reset mail is not going to registered mail, must be some bug in website. reported this issue to @manish962 . Kindly check.

Any plans for screener to add US listed stocks as well? Can’t find a better UX layout to screen stocks than screener.in

Same here. Receiving no notification from value pikr on pages watched.