Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

Hey guys, is there a way to know 20 or 50 day average turnover?
Currently, I use [Avg Volume * Price] but the default average is 7 days and isn’t configurable

1 Like

@pratyushmittal @ayushmit

Thank q for the great platform of Screener.in:

One suggestion in the next upgrade or revision please convert the numbers in terms of graphs so that it will be great and simple to understand numbers.

For example like these:

1 Like

Hey Pratyush , did screener change Borrowings details…Earlier it used to give total borrowing(Long term Debt + short term debt) but now there are two headings Borrowings & other liability items…
It totally changes debt/equity and lot of other ratios too in excel
If possible please revert
Now as in Excel no other way to calculate total liability & its time consuming to look at screener and then copy paste in excel…
Thanks

There is a problem in iPhone XR please look into it. @pratyushmittal

@pratyushmittal and @Parthgarg you guys have done a great job in adding latest quarterly results. It would be helpful if u guys add earning per share along with the latest quarterly results.

And is it possible to calculate the price to earning ratio excluding the other income

Thanks in advance

Cathene

1 Like

Hi @cathene, thanks for the acknowledgment. Currently we are working on few adjustments on quarterly results page. I will share your input of adding EPS with the team.

1 Like

Hi,
The website for Ganesh Benzoplast is not working in screener.in It needs to be updated as https://www.ganeshbenzoplast.com/
Thanks,
Anto

How to make use of the new screener.in feature of performance charts? @spatel explains.
Thank you @pratyushmittal and @ayushmit for very useful feature additions time to time.

2 Likes

As per information available, it is a user created ratio.
There is an option to create and use a formula as per our needs but I could not create one.

Hi Screener Team,
I could see yoy% is available for Sales and EPS. Could you also give this for Operating profit and PAT.
Also is QoQ% possible ? For companies in IT sector QoQ% becomes important…
(Technically you can cache it to load server calculating it everytime).

Regards,
Saurabh

Hello pratyush bhai. Balance sheet for Sep 20 is not updated for some stocks… one of them is GPIL… Please see if there is any problem…
Regards…
Dinesh

@pratyushmittal
@Parthgarg

Thank q for the excellent addition of performance tab on screener.

Please check the sector category of Laurus Labs, I think it should be in Pharmaceuticals. Thank q.

Any chances you plan to add few technical indicators also? Like moving averages, RSI etc.

2 Likes

Hello @parth garg is it possible to add historical price to book value of stocks for example 10 years price to book in screener?

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for reporting, we have updated the same.

1 Like

Hi, here is a short chat with @spatel on performance chart, please have a look on it for better understanding.

9 Likes

Hi, please click on the below link to create your own ratio.
https://www.screener.in/ratios/new/

You can find this feature in settings.

2 Likes

Hello @pratyushmittal @Parthgarg,

In the above Inox Leisure quarterly results, operating profit for the June and Sept 2020 is incorrect. It should have been -33 and -41 and also OPM% is shown wrong.
Can you please look into this discrepancy.

I suspect 0 - (-33) could be the issue.

Thanks
Chandana

1 Like

Hey, thanks for reporting. We will try to fix it soon.

Hi, we have already added two DMA’s (200 and 50) chart.
Further we are planning to add ratio for the same as well, which can be used to create screens in future.
We hope that helps you.

1 Like