Rajesh's portfolio

Hi @Rajesh_Singh sir! May I learn about your thesis behind Sun Retail Ltd? Because from what I see is, the company is currently loss making and was doing reasonably well until FY 19 but then had been on a constant decline (that too massive decline) and is again gaining momentum (FY 24). Is it a turnaround story or what?

There is no sun retail in my portfolio so cant comment , you may be talking about Sonalis consumer , its quarterly update, preferential and bigger goals ahead are game changer can study that.

3 Likes

Thank you @Rajesh_Singh Sir for sharing your knowledge and insights with us. Sir, have you looked into Nirman Agri Genetics? Management is very ambitious and they are looking at 100% CAGR. There’s a lot of buzz regarding it amongst SME investors as well.

1 Like

Not invested in that but looks like multibagger if mgt is able to execute its plan .

2 Likes

Sir, some sceptics have raised the issue of regulatory non-compliance by Sonalis consumer such as late publication of results etc. Is the management of the company honest and trustworthy?

I full trust them and have invested since the last one year even when price dipped to 30 Rs . There were issues but management was transparent with us in our discussion and in AGM too.

1 Like

Sir @Rajesh_Singh did you check Kamat Hotels Q1 result? Is it on expected line?

Result is below expectations and management explained the reason. This will unfold fully by Q4 when their capacity is built fully.

2 Likes