Rajesh's portfolio

thanks a lot. I diligently copy your trades and plan to continue doing so ovr years … and hence needed to know if i need to exit Shelter and Auro :). Also, i am fully cognizant that urs in ‘not an investment advice’ and i have done my own diligence . Thanks for helping .

Sable was fraud was known, jis investor interactions were maniplulative too. Kore mgt is transparent in interactions, may like to go through two transcripts or video. We have to remain vigilant to see that they walk the path

Hi @jayeshjabuvani … thanks for the research here …Did u find out how come there are only 9 employees? seems v concerning …

They replied in concall that they rely on subcontractors and vendors, they should have issued its earlier not when noise started but they have got better in disclosure

1 Like

in cellecor management have set 5000cr topline target for FY28, so 10x from now. so what makes you think share price will appreciate by 10x by FY 26 ?

PE rerating happens for all 100 percent plus growth companies , if we take PE as 60 plus… next two year earning 100 plus CAGR 2x this year 4x next year then 10x is distinct possibility… Price moves ahead of performance if market has confidence and PE rerating can take to 100 plus PE too look at high growth companies in table and many other in SMEs, key is good corporate governance and 100 percent plus if they deliver upside can be higher

2 Likes

aye, never looked this way. always chased value and overlooked growth and momentum. this is the reason gensol, KP and bondada are running like this. thank you once again.

very relieving… thanks again :)…

Yep
Markets are mostly forward looking especially in bull markets
They have good order book with good track record and dependable management
One good result and stock fires
Sometimes technical analysis also helps
Traditional valuation metrics needs to be looked with Growth Oppurtunities or runways ahead

so cellecor have announced 10/1 split. what do you think about it? is it too early for such actions, considering stock will become too volatile because of heavy free float ?

This seems odd as gebetally split companies do at higher price… Key point here is 100bpercent CAGR for years ahead and transpatent mgt… Bright future ahead

1 Like

their present revenue is 500crs and they have set a target of 5000crs for FY 29, but according to 100% CAGR their revenue should touch 16000crs. so how does this add up ?

Yes you are right
Even if they do 5000 crite it can be 30x with bonus abd split

1 Like

well that is the reason i bought this. holding period will be minimum 5 yrs, untill and unless management does something tragic.