Rajesh's portfolio

@Rajesh_Singh

sir i am holding presstonic, thaai casting, shri techtex & planning to buy accent microcell, sbvcl, basilic, krishca strapping
can you share your views

1 Like

I am invested in Presstonic and Basilic and am very hopeful of great results in H2 and future too. Let us see, rest have not sutdied so cant say.

1 Like

Hi @Rajesh_Singh ji, Basilic’s performance has been poor. Any change in your view now on Basilic after their result?

Aside, half yearly result is very poor owing to Employee Benefit Expenses. Thoughts?

I have 2 contrasting thoughts:

1. Increase in Employee Expenses may be because of the hiring spree for future projects, and that the topline/bottom line has been impacted due to the writers strike in December leading to business going away from established markets like North America.

2. If Basillic’s competitors (like Digikore Studios) pose better results, the stock can go down by a significant amount.

Wondering what would be yours :slight_smile:

I will exit it as its question of trust, they had said 80 percent CAGR in IPO meet. Its not about performance, but failing to meet guidance. It may work too as msny are saying but for me its a ckear rejection will move funds to Presstonic andTechknow green.

4 Likes

Presstonic seems a good play, can you please share Revenue growth projections by company or any other analyst ? Lik Basilic had given of 70-80% CAGR , any similar given by Presstonic ? Need to calculate forward projections and Valuations
TIA

I will provide update on all portfolio by June first week, its order book was more than 70 crore at time of IPO, more imp given Rail capex has immense potential. Management can be more transparent in communication thoug

1 Like

Mr Singh,
Did you get the opportunity to see the Kamat Hotels results? Any view on it?

It is as per their guidance
Expansion will complete by Dec 24, by may Next year should cross 1000 Rs - 90 crore PAT with 40 PE can be higher too

2 Likes

Can you please throw some more light on Techknow green like Revenue guidance, Promotor integrity, competitors, etc?

Their investor presentation is very promising with addressable market, promoter interview on YouTube alpha sme last year also provided excellent foresight.
Regards

2 Likes

whats your view on presstonic results?

It’s below average but i will hold as they had not given any guidance and had said that will interact in a year… Rail capex is huge expecting a few big orders

1 Like