Potential wealth creators portfolio: Views Invited

Decent portfolio and very good names. I do have jubiliant ingrevia. What is your view on jubiliant pharmova for long term

Nothing wrong with these stocks but I reduced the size of stocks in my PF . Booked profit and averaged others . I prefer mostly quality midcaps with growth.

Route and Affle I still hold . IPO/ demerger bets I keep separate . Those are still not part of core PF so didnā€™t mentioned . Except Happiest mind and IRCTC

I bought on the day of listing @244/- . It was very undervalued. Sectoral tailwinds there. But needs to track it as commodity chemicals segment accounts for 50%.
Letā€™s c how business goes ahead.

@Aniesh7 Seems you are talikng about jubingrev instead off jubpharmova.Clearly I can recall ingrevia Listed around 275+ then few uc & then litlle long LC and finally made244 low before flying high.

Yes I replied for Ingrevia.
Jubilant pharma Iā€™m not tracking.

I already hold few pharmaceutical. Only pharm Iā€™m looking forward to buy is stelis biopharma , when it will get demerged from strides.

2 Likes

itā€™s better to buy strides now to wait for demager and stelis

1 Like

Iā€™m not in a position to advise
But personally I will wait for demerged entity to get listed and buy on listing day

1 Like

Hi Aniesh
Can u please update on Stelis and strides demerger

Also Share your views on buying strides pharma at cmp

Thanks

1 Like

No updates yetā€¦ Las news i read was board approved demerger of biotech business under Stelis Biopharmaā€¦

Strides Iā€™m not holding or trackingā€¦so canā€™t comment on it.
I will directly buy Stelis when itā€™s Demergedā€¦

Current Watchlist:

IPO :

1. Policy bazar
  2. Studds Ltd
  3. Nykaa
  4. Ami organic
  5. Aadhar Housing
  6. NSE
  7. Adani wilmar
  8. HDB Financial
  9. KEVENTER AGRO
  10. Chemspec Chemicals
  11. Supriya Lifescience Limited
  12. Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited

Demerger:

1. Aarti industries API Pharma
  2. Aurobindo injectable
  3. Stelis biopharmaceutical
  4. Piramal Pharma
1 Like

Interesting set of IPOs coming - Policy Bazar, Studds, Nykaa, Keventer and even Adani wilmar - all good consumer/consumer tech firmsā€¦I am sure allotment will be negligible, if any and we need to buy post listing only.

I would add Pharmeasy to the list of consumer tech. Even Cartrade for that matter

Zomato, Devyani - recent IPOs in same category

With limited capital, there is really a need for us to introspect on which story we should be a part ofā€¦impossible to play all/most and be successfulā€¦and its getting too crowdedā€¦even decent onesā€¦

1 Like

Pharma You got great set of stock. Syngene & Lauras got great run away ahead.

Speciality chemical:Good Set.Any thought on adding Pidilite.

IT:Coforge/Mindtree are traditional IT companies. Any specific reason pick those ?.Tata elxsi->Automobile space LTTS->aero space have good run way ahead.

Consumption: Any specific reason selecting Varun Beverage. I see their management is dodgy.They have history of manipulating the tax payment.

1 Like

CaN you pls elaborate on the management issue you mentioned?

Hiā€¦If you just search this keyword in google ā€œvarun beverages nepal taxā€ā€¦ You will get many article about fake tax bill & tax implication happened at Nepal.One such article posted below.This incident made myself skeptical abt VB group & the gravity of the amount mentioned as per the issue quite high.

3 Likes

Hey Pal,
Great portfolio again companies with low beta and high alpha looks common in most of your stocks . Can see over weight in pharma and chemicals is their any specific reason for that? Also you have mostly financials in your pf (though huge fan of consumer finance considering India population) and no banking stocks? Also considering huge growth in India did you considered investing in BSE, CDSL or IEX?

Pidilite is a good company . Consistent compounder type ā€¦

LTTS and elixi are ERD IT firmsā€¦ itā€™s better cyclic in natureā€¦so sticking with high end midcap IT stocks

Varun past tax issues were there but riding it as entry i made from lower levelsā€¦

AU bank i hold , not in large cap banks as Iā€™m mostly concentrating on midcaps ā€¦
Small banks for few quarters will b affected , even worse with third wave if comingā€¦

Exchanges stocks like cdsl/BSE and other broking stocks i avoid as they perform well in bull market but they correct n consolidated in bearā€¦ thatā€™s what past performance hintsā€¦

But if someone wants to play stock market theme all r good storiesā€¦

IEX is a good company but itā€™s regulatory protectedā€¦ government is planning to bring market coupling norms , another power exchange ā€¦So for long term Iā€™m not fully convincedā€¦

I donā€™t like to shuffle my PF much soā€¦ when in doubt i stay awayā€¦

Very positive on these Themesā€¦ Speciality chemicals, Pharma (except generic) , Financials, consumption, Environment are areas Iā€™m betting on ā€¦

2 Likes

Hello Aniesh,

Great portfolio indeed.

Just wanting to know why HDFC Life ? is it because of brand & reputation?

Whenever I pick a stock , I also see P/E , Industry P/E, Peers P/E.

(a) ICICI Lombard General Insurance shows better ROE, ROCE, lower P/E. My view is wouldnā€™t it P/E atleast match peers P/E (increase thus increase in share price) .which are trading at much higher P/E.
Also ICICI also is a brand now.

(b) With the upcoming LIC IPO , wouldnā€™t it cause pressure (in stock market terms, bearishness) on these life insurance stocks.

All views invited.

New to investing , started 2 months ago only.

1 Like

Yes in Financials i go with the leaderā€™s and most efficient onesā€¦n yes itā€™s brand , reputation and past performance also influenced meā€¦

ICICI prudential and SBI life both are good as wellā€¦

Lombard is a good stock and still on my watchlist but their merger with Bharti AXA General Insurance is upcoming and after that how the books will be, needs to be seen and due to covid they are already under stressā€¦ So better to waitā€¦

LIC Iā€™ve read they are loosing market share to private playersā€¦ letā€™s c how things pan outā€¦