Potential wealth creators portfolio: Views Invited

Some companies which looks good to be held in core portfolio:

1. Ganesha Ecosphere (Recently added in pf)
  2. Acrysil Ltd
  3. Indian Energy Exchange

Any views on TV18
If we consider Bookmy show, Moneycontrol, Viu, Topper, FirstPost, Colours, CNBC, Forbes India, HomeShop18, Viacom18, Den, Hathaway etc.

Whether it is a candidate for re rating in terms of valuation.

Pls give your views

Hi Ganesh

I used to Track Network 18 . As TV18 Broadcast, Hathway Cable & Datacom and Den Networks will merge into Network18 Media & Investments

The merger was due by FEb 2020 . Still no news of it
They got all those investors for itā€™s jio , Jio mart n now armaco for refinery business

But nothing on ground for its media business ā€¦ So I lost interest n left tracking, as I felt Reliance has no real interest in media businessā€¦

Thanks Aniesh

Hope if the merger goes through the value unlocks.

Hopefully it will b biggest media company in India after that

1 Like

Hi
Is there any news on Network 18
I am trying to find but not getting
Pls inform

Nothing

Iā€™m not tracking it anymore

I have also bought acrysil recently as a play in the building materials spaceā€¦lets see how it goesā€¦I also have Ion exchange whih I had bought from 350 odd levelsā€¦

@Aniesh7 Can you share you core portfolio current status. Have you started tracking anything new?

Whatā€™s the rationale behind buying Kajaria Ceramics ?

Great list above, but keep in mind if you are looking for Wealth Creator, you have to be in a large number of scripts that will convert investment into wealth over a 10 and 20 year period.

Best is to evaluate each pick to find what is the Market Cap of it today, and ask yourself if it can go 2x to 10x from here. Of course, when you then look at the small or small-medium sized capitalization companies, we do not know for sure that these are going to become MB.

So, do NOT trust either end. Donā€™t just invest Large Caps thinking they will go 10x to 20X from now and then also evaluate Mid-Caps.

Between the two lists I would be careful in picking a list of stocks that agree with my own risk profile and also have proven to have a good trail of success. Once you find them, stick to these names unless the find that they have management, balance-sheet and macro-vision supporting it.

KKP

KKP

2 Likes

Thank you for your time and suggestions
Appreciate it

Wouldnā€™t mother-son qualify to be a cyclical without much pricing power

Another potential EV play - Gabriel india. They got EV scooter customers like bajaj chetak , Ather etc. Ola scooter if it works in the way planned will be big disruptor to 2W segment and established players will get more orders. Gabriel is providing components to all 2-4-CV players as well

Another player (not related to EV but immune to EV) -Jamna auto . Their products will be still needed in EV buses and trucks .

Invested in Jamna , nocil and endurance tech. Gabriel in watchlist

1 Like

Will help me sort out stocks in my PF.

try to look at varroc engineering. I believe the capex is coming to end. Present in e-vehicle theme. Did not study in detail yet.

Investor, from the original ask in this article to today, look at how much has changed.

Now, Real Estate, Cement, Developers, Hotels, and many other post-pandemic stocks are in vogue. One has to keep up with the markets, sectors, and future views, and keep migrating to some super-duper performers like IndiaBullsHousing, LIC Housing, Raymond (just started), India Hotels (just waking up) and know that if you had 4-5 iron/steel/metal stocks, then it might time to consolidate. This way you will be tweaking your portfolio, and doing some turnover, but it will be all for the good.

Not writing a lot since I have come back to this thread after a while, and a lot of recommendations have been made to the original requester. Good luck.

KKP

2 Likes

Hi Aniesh

Can you please update your latest portfolio as you have got very good stocks and also seems you bought at good entry levels

Hello Sir . Current PF

Recently bought jubilant Ingrevia as well on its listing day

6 Likes

Aniesh, It seems you have said good bye to HDFC BANK, Aarti Drugs Aarti Industries, Affleck, Credit access, Crompton greaves, Infosys, Ipca lab, Route mobile. Any reasons from long term perspective for removal? Appreciate your thought process from long term perspective wrt capital allocation and rotation for removed ones.