Potential wealth creators portfolio: Views Invited

Industrials maybe! 3M / Honeywell are long term plays in that sector. 3M especially hasn’t moved much. You can also look at 3PL logistics players Mahindra Logistics / TCI Express.

I think you covered most of sector which generally falls under Buy and hold strategy, if needed keep eye on platform sector(subset of technology sector) like CDSL,IEX,Infoedge…etc . We are still in early-beginner stage and long growth -upside expected on those areas.

1 Like

Sir, you have a good portfolio. You have beaten the Nifty Returns also with the mix of small, mid and large caps. See https://primeinvestor.in/nifty-50-returns/ for good table.

I am not about to suggest that you should reduce the number of scripts, but if you are doing this for the long long long term, it might help.

Also, you have HLE and GMM (dual names) for almost the same industry. And it happens many times. No two companies are the same, but you might want to eliminate duplication. And, get more into IT.

Keeping answer short to pass ‘moderation’.

Thanks.

KKP

Thank you for your time. Appreciate it .
Right sir duplication shouldn’t happen.
Recently I exited creditaccess and Nippon AMC .
I’m trying to reduce my portfolio size n holding the winners . At same time trying to locate stocks which are cyclical but f great quality

1. Knr
  2. Moldtek packaging

Currently tracking. I’m a long term investor.

In IT I hold Infosy and Coforge . Any other suggestions where I should keep an eye on?

I am not an advisor by LTI and LTTS along with Tata Elxsi (if it comes down) would be great picks for IT-Speciality. If you read their reports and position in the industry, you will see that they are going after a speciality segment that will become their niche and prowess.

KKP

2 Likes

Sure I will Keep track On all three

Ty

Hi,

It is a good PF…I have 70% common stocks with you…Keep updating your changes…

Thanks and Regards,
Jaisish

Hello jaisish
As mentin my early post I exited Nippon AMC
Ty for texting. Btw i saw your portfolio
U hold quality stocks. Great.

Btw only 1 thing IT stocks are missing in your portfolio.

Al the best. Happy investing

Exited Nippon Amc and creditaccess

LTTS and Tata elxsi are into same field. Right? - ERD

1. Shivalik rasayan
    Rational: Quality smallcap . Into agrochemicals and active pharma ingredients (APIs) . Recently developed oncology APIs .

2. Oriental Aromatic Ltd
    Rational: one of the largest Indian manufacturers of a variety of aroma chemicals, camphor, fragrances and flavours.

Hello friends ,

I came across these two smallcap stocks .
Management quality, fundamentals and future prospects looks bright.
Thought of sharing with you all . Suggestions invited . If anyone tracking these 2
In VP thread is there but not active much .

1 Like

No two IT companies are alike since they always have some niche within their base, and also a different set of global customers. In addition, their future road map can have differences. IT is a vast field. ERD is also the same since it can be applied in so many directions. Best for you to research completely, compare the two, and then pick the right ones.

KKP

1 Like

True sir.

I read about both. Both are quality companies
But One thing I came across is IT ERD space has business cyclicality .

Will it be like 1-2 years of good performance for these companies n Next few years of subdued growth performance?

Views invited

1 Like

Made some changes. Booked profit in few stocks. Reduced number of stocks .
Portfolio - Feb 2021

STOCK RATIONALE
HDFC BANK Leader in Private Banks
AARTI DRUGS API Opportunity
AARTI INDUSTRIES Leading Indian manufacturer of Specialty Chemicals
AFFLE Technology boom
ALKYL AMINES Leader in amines
AMBER ENTERPRISES Contract manufacturing Rise
ASTRAL POLY TECHNIK Leader in the Indian piping industry
AU BANK Leader in Small Finance banking
BAJAJ FINANCE India’s most diversified NBFC
BERGER PAINT Berger is consistently one-third of Asian Paints
CROMPTON GREAVES Growing Electric company . Resonable vauation . Leader in Fans
DEEPAK NITRITE Leading manufacturer of organic, inorganic, fine and specialty chemicals
DR LAL PATHLABS One of the best pathology lab in India
GMM PFAUDLER leading supplier of critical process equipment and systems to the global industries.
GRANULES INDIA Mid cap Pharma/API bet
GUJARAT GAS India’s Largest CGD Company
HDFC LIFE Insurance sector bet
INFOSYS IT behemoth getting bigger
IPCA LAB API and Indian facing business
LAURUS strong near-term and long term growth prospects
MUTHOOT FINANCE Largest Gold Loan NBFC in India
NAVIN FLUORINE High Margin Businesses Growth strong - CRAMS
PI INDUSTRIES fast growing agri-sciences company with a unique business model
POLYCAB Growing Electric company . Resonable vauation .
RELAXO Consistent Compounder in mid value footwear
ROUTE MOBILE cloud-communication platform
SEQUENT SCIENTIFIC One of the largest manufacturers of veterinary APIs globally.
SOLARA ACTIVE PHARMA A Pure Play API Company
SYNGENE INTERNATIONAL Contract research, development and manufacturing
TATA CONSUMER Growing FMCG
VARUN BEVERAGES LTD second largest bottling company of PepsiCo’s beverages in the world
ION EXCHANGE INDIA LTD water treatment, waste treatment, recycle &management solutions
IRCTC Railway Monoploy
5 Likes

Since you have invested in amber in contract manufacturing, can you tell why you chose amber over a Dixon and how you look at these two companies business model and individual strengths/weakness.

2 Likes

I would have liked to have both in my portfolio. But dixon i missed n it wen up too fast . In case f split I surly will consider Dixion

Amber industries has lot of growth potential. Due to low penetration of AC in India n it’s has got quality clients.
At present Contract manufacturing is a good spot to be in

1 Like

Any Stocks which can be tracked from Cement sector???
For long term investment.

1 Like

Stay with the best ones: Ultratech, Shree or Ramco.

1 Like