Potential wealth creators portfolio: Views Invited

Do you apply on last day or on earlier days? I came to read in economics times article, it matters if application is made on the first day or the last day

Hi, what are your views on Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Ltd?

In last quarter paying suppliers increased by 2.7% QoQ
It registered a traffic growth 10% year on year with 284 million in Q2 FY22 as compared to 259 million in Q2 FY21. paying subscription suppliers increased By 6%.

After listing it ran up a lot around 10x at itā€™s 52week high in no time . and correction was inevitable if results were not as expected.
And due to covid business stress is visible , but the company has a multi-year growth opportunity as only around 1.2 per cent of the addressable MSMEs pay for listing services .

Once things are settled , it will resume itā€™s growth .
Negative views Donā€™t hold me back unless there is fundamentally some issue with business or corporate governance problemsā€¦
Better to stick with facts ignoring noisesā€¦

I apply on day 1 .

Sorry not tracking this .

1 Like

@Aniesh7 thanks for your views.
I do have conviction and you rightly said due to last madly move, it made the script to cool down which is in the end good from investor pov.
Also if you are tracking innovana thninklabs do let me know.

1 Like

When everyone is super bullish in ongoing bull marketā€¦
Sometimes itā€™s better to look back and check what happened after previous bull market to Crap stocks ā€¦

Today HGS investors tasted the reality, this group had governance issues earlier but people carry away in ephoria of Bull market .

As someone rightly said- What we learn from history, is we donā€™t learn anything from historyā€¦

5 Likes

I can conclude few points:

• mistakes are mean to happen in the end we all are humans
  • we should follow and take advise but always have 1% of doubt in everyone intentions (in the end we all are directly/indirectly in business)
  • perceptions and views can go in any direction wither positive or negative but dont blindly believe them

Personally I do listen to them (youtube educators/influencers) get there views but I have never bought any stocks once it is brought into public platform, I wait for things to play out and keep in watch list.
Donā€™t blame others, start looking yourself cause itā€™s our money

6 Likes

Hi Aniesh,
Since you added Indiamart, can you pls share your views on below pointers:

• Do you think slowness in growth in subscriber is temporary or more structural ?
  • What is your view on start ups entering the space ?
  • What are the adjacencies for revenue you see other than current business ?
  • Cash utilization through M&A seems slow, so is it that the sector itself does not have any large opportunity ?
1 Like

I think it works for some investorsā€¦u can enter and exit at the right time with ur profits instead of being with the stock when the bull run endsā€¦I know many investors who have made money in such companiesā€¦if u assess and manage risk properly, it can work

I had entered Indiamart early at 1200 odd, but exited at 7000 plus levels when I found the valuations too expensive for the projected growth and the competition it was facingā€¦

Hi @Aniesh7,

Iā€™m a fan of your investing style and really like the analysis you write for picking a stock. Markets started becoming volatile maybe due to the pre budget jitters or due to the looming interest rate hikes around the world or the elections in 5 states (including UP) . What is your strategy going forward if mkt starts correcting further?

Almost all the companies in your portfolio are listed recently and now valuations are stretched. You have good margin of safety wrt entry price in all of them. Correction could be brutal to fully valued companies.

(Mkt is not even 8% down from ATH but it is better to be prepared)

Iā€™ve raised around 15% cash by booking profit in few momentum stocks and on which i lost conviction, with that got into few consistent compounding type stocks ,- Asian paints, Pidilite, LTTS,divis ,Titan, LTI during recent fall.

Analysing each stock in portfolio for any strong
corporate governance issues in pastā€¦ Atleast during bull run i can correct my mistakes.
Recent Incidence in Hikal and Lux industries has made me to think how much we all know about the companies we are holding? And does human nature changes?

At present Iā€™m only holding Sona, Clean science, Tatva, MTAR , Supriya Lifescience which listed last year.

Even Iā€™m expecting market to correct even furtherā€¦

4 Likes

How are you seeing Tatvaā€™s limitation on capacity saturation for next year or soā€¦

So you have exited - Laxmi organic, Mapmy India, Nyka and Go fashions.
Do you think these are over valued than the ones youā€™re still holding from last yearā€™s IPO? Or any governance issues youā€™ve uncovered in them?
Thanks for patiently replying to our queries.

What happened to ur investment in Nykaa and Indiamartā€¦I think you had a long term view on Nykaa

1 Like

Hi,
That is great, for forming a portfolio. You are also lucky the market took off around the time you invested, thanks to FIIs pumping in money in India. That pumping took place as rest of the global economies were not doing well, hurt by Covid as well and the economic turmoil in China

As per IPO reports , 150 cr Capex they are doing which will increase the capacity by 70 % by nov 2022. It will enjoy 50% tax holiday as well till 2027 ā€¦
So short term issue is not much of a concern ā€¦

Laxmi -bet was on itā€™s upcoming flourine chemistry, but i already hold Navin flourine , so to avoid overlapping sold . N 60% of itā€™s business is commodity still . In Ingrevia also booked profitā€¦

Mapmyindia - got IPO allotment booked 70% profit
No growth in top- bottom line for last 4 yearā€™s .

Nykka - Good business.but competition is unlimited and competitors has no issues in buring money . Customers loyalty is also a big question markā€¦ And of course valuation and consistency in profit is doubtful .

Go fashion - valuation are high and nothing clear how long covid effect with remain
Again competition is getting intense from private label and hosiery playersā€¦
Here lux industries was on My watchlist but never bought due to their past incidents, which actually saved me.

Rategain , latentview , PB , Paytm , tarson , cartrade , Zomato - I was never bullish on these stocks . So skipped all.

IndiaMART, Nykka - Nothing wrong with business . But when US tech stocks was falling i sensed this can happen here as well and it happened.
As the whole ephoria which was created especially in primary market tech stock was in line with US tech stock, was a wild guess, but worked and i was outā€¦

Hello sir ,

Thanks for writing . Yes sir itā€™s was almost pure luckā€¦ And This time also , i Sold most of the low conviction bets , pumped up stocks and raised capital . Next day onwards market started falling and i was with around 15-20% capitalā€¦

Elections, budget and March Us fed rate hike,US inflation , even UK hiking interest rates- all indications of market will remain volitile next few months atleast .

Frankly speaking somewhere ephoria of Bull market momentum even caught me. Few irrational investment even i made but thankfully no loss happenedā€¦
Keep writing sir, advice based on your experiences will be helpful.

1 Like

Ha ha haā€¦to be honest, our narratives changes with priceā€¦if Nykaa would have had been at 3K or Indiamart at 10K the narratives would have been differentā€¦Im not different also, but I know how a bull market plays out and playing with the market is easier for me than being contraā€¦sometimes bull markets makes us feel more smarter than we really are, but I am also aware that this mindset leads to wealth destruction which has been observed many times after the bull run endsā€¦also watch out for the extremely overvalued stocks in many bubble sectors like chemicals, consumption, etcā€¦once markets start correcting, u need to book profits in those too and enter tooā€¦a company growing at 30% earnings and at trading at decent valuations has no reason to be 3x in a yearā€¦also sometimes many sectors which u might be neglecting can offer deep value and earnings projections to grow at 60-80% cagr over next 3-4 yearsā€¦thats what I am playing around in these days due to valuation discomfort in the mainstream stocksā€¦

7 Likes

sir your views on laurus labs ,rhi magnesita and equitas bank

Be scared of losing money. Check the price chart for long, medium short periods. It will tell you how much your stock can go down. Then move to Trenddyne, check the forecast and research reports. Then see if the ROE to Price multiple is reasonable. Next check the quarter to quarter volatility of results. Then why this stock in this segment, how are others doing? As Buffet says have patience, only when you find something worth, with price at 20% discount to value, invest. There is lot more to study and understand valuation models being used by analysts, and whether you agree with them, and so on. It will boil down to action plan, Never invest if you cant follow on your stock.
In MF I believe the manager has to write his rationale why invest in this stock, what is the expectation, and what plan to follow up or keep track

3 Likes