Potential wealth creators portfolio: Views Invited

Hello Sir, May you share the list of Newly Added Stocks only?

Thanks

I think you have some very good companies in your portfolio. However, Iā€™m curious as to know how do you track 60+ companies.

I am a College professor by profession , after lectures i get lot of free time.
I go through Relevant news on stocks ,expert interviews n sources like valuepicker.
Keep a track on results , read investors presentation.
Keeping things simple whithout over analysing .

Sticking to quality stocks , also helpsā€¦

5 Likes

What was your take on adding Go fashion?

Indeed, From the list of stocks that you own, if someone wants to create a portfolio, they can just take any subset of that list of yoursā€¦Great stock selection!

1 Like

It has better track record of growth, higher operating margin & high Return on equity compared to its peer TCNS Clothing .

It has demonstrated track record of strong. top - bottomline in the past. Now struggling due to covid. It also has online presence in all prominent shopping sites.
In itā€™s segment itā€™s the leader. Future growth outlook looks good.

2 Likes

Thanks for writing

Actually Nothing really belongs to me ā€¦ Iā€™m not even from finance background .

All credit goes to investors like Raamdeo Agrawal, saurab Mukherjea , Ashish kacholia , Jeewan patawa and other stock analyst and experts , which i read and follow.

Stock news platforms like Moneycontrol, ET , Business standard, financial express , brokerage report on stocks and IPO ā€¦ and this wonderful platform .

5 Likes

You are being modest. Finance background is not at all needed.
Your stock selection & allocation are your own. Everyone have access to all these analysts/investors but different people chose different set of stocks/industryā€¦

I see a strong touch of consumer focus & new age businesses in your picks

Rest allocation is what also mattersā€¦can you share your allocation percentage if comfortableā€¦thanks

1 Like

How do you track and allocate money for 60+ stocks?

@Aniesh7 do you buy full allocation on listing day for newly listed companies or gradually scale up?

It depends ā€¦ Mostly Within a week of listing i buy around 75% of required quantity and after lock in period of anchor investors i buy rest f 25% ā€¦

Few stocks like laxmi, Ingrevia, Sona i bought fully on listing day as it listed around the IPO price only due to weak market.

I donā€™t keep any % calculation of PF as such. I pre-decide a specific amount Iā€™m comfortable with and remain invested
Iā€™ve do have read about PF allocation , but this is working for me so sticking to itā€¦

1 Like

Just too many stocks to track and it may dilute retrurnsā€¦pick the top 15-20 and increase wtage, things will change substantiallyā€¦asset allocation is they key and if your research is good and you have high conviction, then go for a concentrated PF

2 Likes

Got IPO Allotment in
Mapmyindia
Supriya Lifescience
Will hold both for long term

Nykka and Go colours bought on listing ā€¦

3 Likes

Upcoming IPO
Source : Moneycontrol

Watchlist : Adani Wilmar , tracxn, Esds software , Pharmeasy

Pure luck. Nothing else.
I go for only one lot from my demat account.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve experienced the same, pure luck. Higher success from a demat account where I apply for 1 lot only compared to another with varied lots applied. So now I only apply for 1 lot in IPOs across irrespective of how good I find the business.

Frankly speaking i apply 1 lot just to try my luckā€¦ Even if itā€™s not alloted doesnā€™t matter much to me , i buy on Listing day . As if the stock is good it will perform well for sure ā€¦
Last 3 years Iā€™ve bought following stocks on listing day and below r their performance.

Stock / Listing Price / LTP

1. Affle - 929 / 5635 ( Split Adjusted Price)
  2. Route - 717/ 1780
  3. Polycab - 650/2463
  4. Sona BLW - 301/739
  5. IRCTC - 644 / 4150 (Split Adjusted Price) - IPO Allotment
  6. Mtar - 1063 / 2461
  7. Clean science - 1784 / 2492
  8. Rossaria - 670 / 1285 - IPO Allotment
  9. Laxmi organic - 156 / 431
  10. Neogen - 251 / 1654
  11. Tatva - 2111 / 2650
  12. Happiest mind - 350 / 1297
  13. Mapmy India - 1581/ 1674 - IPO Allotment
  14. Supriya Lifescience - 425 / 483 - IPO Allotment
  15. Nykka - 2001 / 2107
  16. Go fashion - 1316 / 1068
5 Likes

What about Latent View and Tarsons which u mentioned u will buy on listing day?

Iā€™m not very convinced abt sustainability of margins , Top - Bottom line growth post-pandemic of tarsonā€¦ Performance of 2019,2020 which back this doubtā€¦

Latent View is loosing clients , revenue growth is stagnant since last 3years which is surprising as industry is growing well , however the condition is Same for other large analytics company like Musigma as wellā€¦
In detail itā€™s well covered by anish moonka ā€¦

So When in doubt i keep awayā€¦

1 Like

Happy to see someone focusing on IndiaMart.
Recently have been listening lots of negative views on Indimart. I bought it recently too at levels 6800 which I thought were crucial but it broke them too. Can you give your views, it will be really appreciated.