Macfos Limited- A niche E-commerce Company

Macfos has come out with excellent results. Topline has gone up to 56 crores, 40 percent growth on quarter to quarter basis. Profit has gone up almost 100 percent as compared to last year same quarter.
8d171879-b6d2-444d-ab9b-d44aba3ba0fb.pdf (2.8 MB)

2 Likes

Dear Shareowners,
We are delighted to share our Q1 FY25 financial results, highlighting our strong performance during this period. We recorded a revenue of 57.32 Cr, an EBITDA of 5.82 Cr, and a PAT of 4.01 Cr. This represents a significant growth compared to Q1 FY24, with revenue increasing by 118%, EBITDA by 107%, and PAT by 120%. We achieved a revenue of 57.32 Cr, exceeding our internal forecast of 40 Cr. This increase is primarily attributed to several non-recurring orders, which may or may not occur again in the future. Traditionally, our Q1 revenues (current year) are lower than Q4 (previous year). However, we have observed sustained demand, resulting in steady growth for our business. Looking ahead, we anticipate continued strong demand for our products and are confident in maintaining our YoY growth trends in both revenue and profitability. Again, our key business metrics such as website & App Visitors, Total orders served, Average order value, and repeat customers continue to exhibit positive growth.

As highlighted in our previous communications, our outlook for 2025 remains optimistic, underpinned by two requirements and bring in more focus. key strategies: Robu 1.0 and Robu 2.0. These strategies are now addressed separately to cater to their individual ROBU 1.0 represents our existing electronic distribution business, where we are dedicated to offering new tech products at affordable prices with minimal lead time and exceptional customer support. We prioritize enhancing our IT infrastructure for better efficiency and have bolstered supplier relationships to optimize procurement costs and lead times. Additionally, we have expanded our SKU offerings (this quarter we have added approximately 6000 New SKU’s) and focusing on Government/Corporate Customers. ROBU 2.0 is centered on creating and developing more of our own brands and products while expanding our current distribution business. This strategic direction positions us favorably for long-term success, aligning seamlessly with our goals for the next 5 to 10 years

Disclosure: Invested

7 Likes

If you have views regarding anything that pertains to the business or the stock, you can share them for the benefit of all who are invested or interested in the company, not necessarily data-backed, even quantitative will suffice, but do not make comments like these, particularly when someone is experienced and has been an active member and who has introduced many businesses to the forum.

Members are optimistic about the businesses they are invested in, even to the point of being biased, that is it. Sometimes they might have certain exclusive views, information, which are not available in the public domain, but that doesn’t make them anything else than what they are, investors. He started the thread, he follows the business, he has his views and presented them. If you have a different view, do share, it helps.

It seems, you are new to the forum, so saying this.

6 Likes

Sorry if was offensive, he was explaining all the quarterly results so I thought he might be company person. I am new to this forum, only been here from last week. But I have a question how would I distinguish “related parties” from others.

I have also invested in this company and looking for long-term holding. I also appreciate the efforts by @rk1771 for keeping up this thread.

I have a question on how much is dependence to China and Taiwan. There is a lot of speculation that China will attack Taiwan within next few years. How much will this affect the company in that scenario, if you guys have some analysis or knowledge please share.

Podcast of founder Atul Dumbre:

An In-Depth Conversation with Atul Dumbre: The Visionary Behind Macfos Ltd (Robu.in) (youtube.com)

4 Likes

High profitability of Macfos is attracting competition.

https://nsearchives.nseindia.com/corporate/DRONE_02092024134722_DroneHubOnline.pdf

Quote “Drone Destination has launched a new e-commerce Drone Hub platform offering drones, drone parts and consumables, avionics and BIS-approved drone batteries for the drone industry. This new business vertical shall ensure timely supply-chain support to the Indian drone eco-system and offer customers with efficient after-sales service.”

5 Likes

Flying a drone is not that easy in India. If drone weight is more than 250gm it requires license in India from DGCA.

Drone Laws in India - How to Get Drone License in India - 2021 - Robu.in | Indian Online Store | RC Hobby | Robotics

Apart from that most of the practical drones are not affordable in India, such as agricultural drones cost more than 4-5 lakhs, most farmers in India can’t afford such a thing which is expensive than a tractor.

It’s still impressive to see such growth with such hurdles. Maybe it will succeed through rental services such as drone cameramen in marriages.

2 Likes

Growing number of employees month after month from the starting of this year.

Source: x.com

3 Likes