Himachal Futuristic communication

Results do look bad. The reason given for registering a 42% year-on-year decline in profit at Rs 53 crore for the quarter ended June 2022 was because of the spillover of service billing followed by non-availability of required infrastructure from the customer end and continued shortage of semiconductors. Revenue declined 13% to Rs 1,051 crore during the same period, however exports grew by 167% YoY, with strong order book worth more than Rs 5,300 crore as of June 2022. So, I will hang on for another quarter to see how’s its trending then.

1 Like

Preferential shares at 80 rupee a share by the promoter himself.

Tells you about the kinda tailwinds they are going to have going ahead.

5 Likes

source for this news please? Was wondering why the price was rising over the last few days.

TEJAS NETWORKS will get its receivables

September 14, 2022 - received the Advance Purchase Order aggregating to ~Rs.447.81Cr, BSNL 341.26Cr, RailTel 106.55

1 Like

Got order worth 200cr. Out of which 167cr from reliance.
And commencement of polymer compounding facility.

Keep on radar, beneficiary of 5g

1 Like

Company has received the Contract aggregating to ~Rs.1770 crores, from SWSM for providing EPC Services including provision for laying of optical fiber cables, for execution of Rural Water Supply Network in Varanasi Revenue Division in the State of Uttar Pradesh (“Project”). This will add significantly to the revenue and profitability of the Company. The optical fiber cables so laid will also improve Operation & Maintenance of the Network.

The Project has to be executed within eighteen months from the date of Contract. Thereafter, the Company has to provide warranty support for one year and operation & maintenance services for ten years from the completion of the Project.

1 Like

Looks like HFCL’s order book is increasing steadily. It has also rolled out some key services and products in support of 5G networks (integrated Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) OpenRoaming support across its entire IO portfolio of Wi-Fi products making it the first Indian enterprise to do so), in addition to entering into Partner Network Agreement with Microsoft to create converged private 5G solutions. Most of these orders have to be fulfilled within 6-24 months. Basis this info, expecting the company to start posting good numbers in the next quarter or two. Does anyone see any key risks with HFCL at this point?

Here’s a summary snapshot of the above (as obtained from BSE site).

Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Award_of_Order_Receipt_of_Order
Security Code 500183 Company HFCL Ltd
Exchange Received Time 12-04-2023 10:28:35 Exchange Disseminated Time 12-04-2023 10:28:35 Time Taken 00:00:00
We are pleased to inform all the stakeholders that the Company along with its material subsidiary, HTL Limited, has received the Purchase Orders aggregating to ~INR 123.84 crores from Reliance Projects & Property Management Services Limited for supply of Optical Fiber Cables to one of the leading Private Telecom Operators of the Country. The details as required under Regulation 30 of the SEBI Listing Regulations, 2015 read with SEBI Circular No. CIR/CFD/CMD4/2015 dated 9th September, 2015, are as per attached letter.

Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release
Exchange Received Time 11-04-2023 10:34:16 Exchange Disseminated Time 11-04-2023 10:34:16 Time Taken 00:00:00
We are pleased to inform all our stakeholders that the Company has offered integrated Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) OpenRoaming support across its entire IO portfolio of Wi-Fi products making it the first Indian enterprise to do so. The Company’s WBA OpenRoaming support will enable customers to experience hassle-free, seamless and fully secure Wi-Fi roaming across different networks and geographies. This support is available for all global customers looking to buy OpenRoaming enabled Wi-Fi solutions. We are enclosing herewith a Press Release in this connection.

Exchange Received Time 29-03-2023 08:00:33 Exchange Disseminated Time 29-03-2023 08:00:33 Time Taken 00:00:00
We are pleased to inform all our stakeholders that the Company has bagged an Order worth Approx. Rs.282.61 Crores from Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited, for Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Telecommunication Systems for Surat Metro Rail Project Phase-I. The details as required under Regulation 30 of the SEBI Listing Regulations read with SEBI Circular No. CIR/CFD/CMD4/2015 dated 9th September, 2015, are as per attached letter.

Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release
Exchange Received Time 09-03-2023 13:00:03 Exchange Disseminated Time 09-03-2023 13:00:03 Time Taken 00:00:00
Press Release: HFCL collaborates with Microsoft to roll out Private 5G solutions for Enterprises We are pleased to inform all our stakeholders that we have entered into Partner Network Agreement with Microsoft to create converged private 5G solutions that harness new-age technologies of IoT, Cloud, Edge Computing, AI and Analytics to transform industry verticals that include manufacturing, retail & warehouse, mining, education, defence, railways, smart city, etc. We are also enclosing herewith a Press Release in this connection. You are requested to take the above information on your records and disseminate the same on your respective websites.

Exchange Received Time 29-01-2023 17:42:38 Exchange Disseminated Time 29-01-2023 17:42:38 Time Taken 00:00:00
We are pleased to inform all the stakeholders that the Company along with its material subsidiary, HTL Limited, has received the Purchase Orders aggregating to INR 206.67 crores from Reliance Projects & Property Management Services Limited and Reliance Retail Limited for supply of Optical Fiber Cables to one of the leading Private Telecom Operators of the Country. The details as required under Regulation 30 of the SEBI Listing Regulations, 2015 read with SEBI Circular No. CIR/CFD/CMD4/2015 dated 9th September, 2015, are as per attached letter.

Exchange Received Time 24-01-2023 21:43:46 Exchange Disseminated Time 24-01-2023 21:43:46 Time Taken 00:00:00
We are pleased to inform all the stakeholders that the Company has won an Export Contract aggregating to INR 82.97 crores approx., from one of the renowned Telecom Operator, for supply of Optical Fiber Cables and Accessories. The details as required under Regulation 30 of the SEBI Listing Regulations, 2015 read with SEBI Circular No. CIR/CFD/CMD4/2015 dated 9th September, 2015 is as per attached letter.

Disc: Invested and biased. Not a SEBI analyst. Not a buy/sell recommendation. Do your own due diligence

2 Likes

Amazing balance sheet

Highest revenue was clocked in 2019 close to 4700cr

And capex is 3x from those levels and sales at 2019 levels TTM.

Can someone add more here !!

If sales goes 3x from here with 15-18 percent EBITA

and company will of course carry premium 3-5x looks on the chart in 2-3 years !!??

—-watching

This company used to be operator stock in 2000s, by now famous dubai investor of BCG, So my advice to all thinking about investing in this is be very careful. I would not invest.

Reliance is also the investor, cannot find BCG ??

He meant that HFCL used to be an operated stock in the 90’s and Shankar Sharma who is an investor in BCG used to be an investor in HFCL before.
I think HFCL was a very hot stock during Ketan Parekh scam.
Anyways Shankar Sharma and his wife Devina Mehra are purana papis of the 2000’s and its funny how he has been a darling in the news channels inspite of all of these and renowned fund manager out of all things.

But my personal opinion, more or less most of mid/small caps have operators sitting on them who can influence the price in the short to mid term.
Pump and dump of penny stocks are a different thing altogether which you can identify by having a glance at the financials.

So am confused here, does reflecting numbers and investors makes this company investible ???

HFCL QIP gets strong investor Response

Board approves allotment of shares worth Rs 352 crores via QIP route at Rs 69 per share

Reliance Venture, Quant MF, Saint Capital invested in QIP

Monarch Networth was the sole banker for QIP

https://twitter.com/YatinMota/status/1697308052989554701?t=TdfE7dBoRYRdxFYp9334hA&s=19

1 Like

Recent claims by Mr.Nahata " investment of 90% in Raddef forsters Make-in-India technology, improving our position as a trusted partner in the defence communication domain."

Other news
1 Venture into Surveillance Radar
HFCL, on 15 December, announced the development of new radar technology through its subsidiary.

2 Orders for Optical Fiber Cables
On 3 December 2023, an order of around Rs 6.70 cr to supply optical fibre cables to a domestic telecom operator. it has to execute the order by April 2024 and expects growing demand for OFCs under the BharatNet programme and the rollout of 4G and 5G networks by telcos.

To be seen how the Radar development progresses. !

D-Invested, no recommendation

Q3 2024 result is not impressive…
Any comments from experts?

HFCL Q3, FY24 Feb Concall BRG Highlights :slight_smile:

Another latest update as per 21st Feb is :
#HFCL to Expand Presence in Europe with setting up of Optical Fibre Cable Plant in Poland to capitalize growing demand of OFC in Europe.

Hope the information was informative! The same is covered here in this thread too : https://x.com/Lakshayy_99/status/1760502294121152926?s=20

Disc : Invested

3 Likes

Nice details lakshay !
If i may ask,
Q1.Who are all HFCL’s peers/competitors catering to public communication,defence and railways ?
Q2.The focus market (Optical Cables,5g products,defense fuse,defense optics) is showing any change ?
Why i asked, i wish to know wheather the focus market is showing upward trajectory and if all players in the sector are to benefit from it ?
D-Invested from ~70s, added more now its 80.

1 Like

In what way operator stocks are different from pump and dump stocks? Can you elaborate more on operator stocks?

From my understanding, every stock has an operator, an operator can be an individual, group or institution who have major stake in any company. And they have control over the price because they have the funds and the volume.

For example if I have 10-15% stake in a company and I sell all at once, the price will drop drastically and it will create further panic among retailers or other institutions dragging the price further. Then, once the stock is down 30-40% , I can get back in and buy my shares if I am sure of the fundamentals.

Pump and dump are operated stocks but are used for smaller market cap companies with very bad fundamentals.

2 Likes