Himachal Futuristic communication

The company launched its qualified institutional placement issue on December 6, and approved floor price at Rs. 72.33 per share.

1 Like

What does it mean for investors

reliance buying 23 % out of above issue

1 Like
2 Likes

Can someone explain what does ""including a premium of~ 67.75 per Equity Share means.

From BSE Notification:

We are pleased to announce to all our stakeholders that HFCL Limited has raised ~600 crores via QIP issue.
The Fund Raising Committee of Directors at its meeting on December 10, 2021, approved the issue and
allotment ofB,72,72,727 Equity Shares to 21 qualified institutional buyers at the issue price on 68.75 per
Equity Share (including a premium of~ 67.75 per Equity Share), aggregating to~ 600 crores approx.

Face Value (FV) of the share is Rs 1… Adding premium of 67.75 to it, they are arriving at the number of Rs 68.75 / share for the QIP issue

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Technical charts reveal share has targets of 130 to 140 once the current consolidation is complete and after it takes out previous high of 101

1 Like

HFCL had initially planned at rs73 if iam notwrong n qip issued at68@5%discount though it was oversubscribed .Then why that discount also that stock was hovering over88.

What about the increase of receivable in BS except thisquarter?

Look to hear of the prospects of this

1 Like

Positive signs for HFCL !

5 Likes

Hi @Jadewade , could you share the pdf of the the links above?

Sorry, I do not have the pdf for the other one. A friend had forwarded that article.

IT company Wipro Limited and domestic telecom gear maker HFCL have entered into a partnership to jointly develop 5G product portfolio, mainly the routers required to connect mobile sites with the core network of telecom operators.

The companies will collaborate on a portfolio of 5G products for the telecommunications sector, including 5G radio access network and 5G transport equipment, a joint statement said on Thursday.

“Wipro is a key partner for HFCL because of its world-class engineering and in-depth experience. HFCL’s comprehensive portfolio of 5G transport products (which are under development), that include cell site router, DU aggregation router and CU aggregation router, will enable CSPs to modernise their backhaul networks and make them ready for 5G services,” HFCL managing director Mahendra Nahata was quoted as having said in the statement.

Various routers that the company will jointly develop with Wipro will connect mobile sites with core network of telecom operators. “These 5G transport products, based on open standards, will help operators realise the benefits of network disaggregation, and are in the true spirit of ‘make in India’ for the world,” Nahata said.

This is the third partnership of a leading Indian IT company with domestic telecom gear maker for 5G technology. Earlier Tech Mahindra and state-run ITI had announced a collaboration to develop 4G, 5G gears

A consortium of Tata Consultancy Services, Tejas and C-DoT has developed 4G and 5G gears and also bagged an order from state-owned BSNL for deployment of their equipment.

“We are proud to partner with HFCL in their journey to invent the next generation of 5G products for network service providers in India and globally. We will leverage our strong experience in network equipment engineering, expertise in 5G/LTE and VLSI (Very-Large-Scale Integration) system design, engineering design services and embedded software. We are confident that this collaboration will ensure an accelerated go-to-market for HFCL,” Wipro country head Satya Easwaran said.

1 Like

Optic Fibre: Local companies spar over plan to impose anti-dumping duty on optic fibre - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)

What are the chances of it going through? If it does, how does it impact HFCL? I am guessing its margins will take a hit. But will it also lose customers because it will have no pricing power?

Note - recently took a position in HFCL so my views could be biased

i recently exited from hfcl on this news so my views may be biased too :grinning:. but if it goes thru it may affect company. also chart wise it has started showing lower top lower bottom so was little negative also

I am going to stay invested because of all the 5G hype in India this year :slight_smile: If all goes according to plan, by end of this year, we might see HFCL’s 5G products helping many customers modernize their backend networks to enable 5G services.

Q1 FY23 results is out.
Decreasing sales from past 2 qtrs.
Decreasing profit from last 4 qtrs.
The PPT give some hope to stay in this.

Points from PPT:

• Consolidated: Profit down 41.8% at ₹51.1 cr vs ₹87.8 cr (YoY)

• Consolidated: Revenue down 12.9% at ₹1,051 cr vs ₹1,206.8 cr (YoY)

• Consolidated: EBITDA down 41% at ₹109.8 cr vs ₹186.1 cr (YoY)

• Consolidated: EBITDA margin at 10.45% vs 15.42% (YoY)

• BharatNetPhase - completing the deployment of 7843 Km of OFC Network in Punjab and 7733 Km in Jharkhand

• Projects under implementation:

1. Public Telecommunication- ~INR1,519+Cr (USD 192+ mn) Current Order Book
  2. Defence Communication- ~INR 2,354+Cr (USD 298+ mn) Current Order Book
  3. Railway Communication- ~INR 381+Cr (USD 48+ mn) Current Order Book
  • ~INR 5,300 Cr + (~USD 671 mn) Order Book as on 30thJune, 2022
1 Like

I think this is negative for HFCL as it imports core of optical fiber.

1 Like