E2E Networks Ltd - Listed small Cloud computing player

I respect the management and the company to bring in product in India for Indians.

Here is my 2 cents :

Basically E2E provides more of cloud services, good computation & performance at a reasonable cost.

What differs E2E from big cloud vendors likes AZURE, AWS?

• Its not a apple to apple comparison but still I will try my best to differentiate
    * SAAS : In E2E you don’t find tools/software which help in data engineering aspect to data warehouse, mining, data exploration, analytics etc. but what you can do is query the DB - using Postgres SQL make SQL procedure to run, write code for data molding or engineering (meaning its a quite a manual one).

See their documentation : Welcome to E2E Database documentation! — E2E Networks documentation

The ideology that they are mentioning about AI here is that it contains a notebook

• A notebook is a empty land wherein you need to code from scratch to develop any AI or ML based program now if you look in Azure or any other bigger player - they have lot of tools such as Databricks, Azure data factory, Azure Synapse, Auto AI/ML - all these are engineering products to mash and squash your data for neat and cleaner extraction - that goes to the analytics side - all these tools from Azure are kinda plug and play.

Now the advantage of E2E for India companies :

• Storage & Retrieval
  • Faster computation
  • Cost effectiveness
  • Scalability

Now doesn’t the Indian companies have analytics and so on?

• See the trend here now - Most of the companies are now onboarding to cloud in the sense they are migrating slowly.
  • About the data engineering and analytics prospective most organizations are still using on premise applications such as ETL Tools (for which they had paid perpetual cost), ANALYTICAL Tools (for which they had paid perpetual cost) so they will use a hybrid approach as long as they can and meanwhile E2E provides a simple user interface to write you PL/SQL & AI programming - but this is manual way.
  • Since the storage part of it gets costlier each time when their data expands - this product offers a innovative solution to help organizations cut cost on - storage racs, power consumption, dedicated team for server patching, maintenance and vulnerability checks, anti virus, infrastructure team, admin team for troubleshooting much more.
  • I sense this is a win- win for most organization if they onboard to the cloud as it takes off lot of data burdens.

That’s all for now, please post your query about IT - I can help. And am open to constructive criticism

9 Likes