DCX Systems Ltd

NCBG HOLDINGS INC Sells 1,296,000 qty today.

What’s going on.

Quite surprising. MD sold 7.5 lakh shares on 18th June and now another promoter group entity offloads ~13 lakh shares. No filings with the exchanges regarding this. We need to know who the buyer is.

The promoter group has 3 entities:

1. NCBG Holdings
  2. VNG Technologies
  3. Raghavendra Rao Hosakote Shamrao (MD)

If both have sold to VNG Technologies then I would not be worried. If it is someone else then it is a very big red flag.

2 Likes

NSE website shows only 1 bulk deal on 18th June of 7.5 lakh shares.

1 Like

i checked on trendlyne. At screenshot the quantity at NSE is 7.5 & at BSE it is also 7.5.

Mr Raghvendra has sold 15lac shares.

NCBG sale was a few days later. I don’t have information on this as yet.

Overall, not much of a concern. Large amounts have exchanged hands.

I’m keen to know who the buyer is.

Also keen to see how the order flow builds up this quarter.

Holding.

5 Likes

This information is not in the public domain. I mean the part where you mention it is “personal reasons for family”. Can you please share the source of your information?

New order from L&T

1250cr over 3yrs.

3 Likes

promoter walked the talk, that too from institution such as L&T

Discl : Invested

And I think many will have their doubts cleared after this order

Although order has to is to be executed across 3 years, it is still a very welcome order.

L&T single order of 1250cr. Great achievement.

Lockheed Martins trial order from last year. Great achievement.

Future is bright. Company has to execute and uphold the quality.

2 Likes

1250/3 = 416 crore revenue addition from this order this year.
Around 416*4% (taking conservative Net profit margin of 4%)= 16-17 crore will be added to PAT.

3 Likes

Any idea why promoters sold their holdings in large quantities on June 24, since the future looks bright and they might be aware of pending orders?

@Moonrise I had posted 1 question for you earlier which you seemed to have missed. You seem have some private information on promoter stake sale. The fact that the stake sale by the promoter was for personal reasons is not posted anywhere. The promoter has not given any interview, nor has the company commented on the stake sale. Also, you have been very bullish about the prospects of the company. I think it is important that you provide information on your connection with the promoters of DCX.

4 Likes

Qe securities and Hrti loading it.

I understand. That still answers only part of the question (that you have zero connections with the promoters). However the other part - “The sale is for personal reasons for the family”, this information is impossible to get except from the promoter himself or people close to him or the company management. If you have sources within the company, that is fine. Would be better if you spell it out as such. Otherwise we have no way to verify whether what you have said is true or not.

2 Likes

These seem to be high frequency arbitrage trades. They have bought and sold similar amount (not exactly the same amounts). Such trading is done to take advantage of discrepancies in prices on different exchanges. The difference is usually very small in percentage terms, however with large capital the profit in absolute amount can be significant. So I would not read too much into buy/sell transactions by these firms.

1 Like

Check the difference in no.of stocks in QE security and Hrti bhai…Graviton did arbitrage

INCREASE IN SHAREHOLDING BY AJAY UPADHYAYA IN JUNE 2024 QUARTER

1 Like

There has been a decrease in promoter, FII and DII shareholdings. Promoter have sold 12% holdings in last six months. Not a good sign. In concalls they are very confident about future business but here it shows different. :thinking:

The decrease of 9.42% in promoter holding during the Q4 FY 2023-24 was mainly due to QIP of Rs.500 crore for the stated reasons and seems it was well accepted by the stakeholders. The reasons for reduction of promoter’s holding in Q1 of FY 2024-25 are yet not disclosed/know, let hope some concrete reasons come out.

The reasons for decrease in shareholding by FII and DII are best known to themselves as they keep coming and going. However, the number of retail shareholders are increasing, can be an indicator.

2 Likes