DCX Systems Ltd

Excellent conference call.

Complete clarity provided by the management, every question and concern has been answered.

Many expected the price to tank post results, but instead the gap down opening was quickly lapped up within minutes.

DCX is an investment and not a trading stock. Those who expect QonQ growth will always be disappointed.

NIART execution yet to begin. Massive Indian and global opportunity here for railways

New JV TOT to yet be done.

Lockheed Martin happy with the delivery. Future orders can be huge. Anyone who has done basic research on Lockheed will understand what quality they work with.

Only player in India for MRO.

Hints about order pipeline chases being so robust that it can take care of next few years of business.

Huge runway ahead.

DCX - not for the faint hearted.

10 Likes

DCX CONCALL MAR 2024.pdf (184.4 KB)
Dcx concall notes compiled!

3 Likes

I like the management statement. They are more focused on the business rather than making investors happy

Hi, I am little puzzled here …the potential growth opportunities for this company looks good. But why the promoters are offloading?

Source: Value Research…

@rohanmark Qip was done

1 Like

DCX NEW ORDER.pdf (215.1 KB)

1 Like

Elaborating on this - The MD mentioned that they have a clause in their contracts with customers (not all customers but only major ones) called “Material Guarantee”. As per this contract if the price of raw material shoots up then this is reimbursed from the customer. However there is a delay between incurring of expense and reimbursement. The reimbursement happens only once at the end of the year, whereas the expenses have to be booked as and when they happen. So while the margins for Q4 look low, there is not material reduction in margin. There is just a delay in recovering some extra expenses.

3 Likes

Did any body notice that fixed assets has tripled in balance sheet (From 15 to 45 ).I see it as a big positive.Have done the maths and it gives me 3X target.

This maths is very conservative and has excluded the order book pipe line.Comapny is doing back ward integration,so pat % will improve further.Dcx assets tripled in 2019-2020 also,you can see how it changed the revenue.

May i ask for a link to figures ?
on the screener it was 45 few moments ago, now it is 60.

Can we also know these asset figures from any other source ?
D - Not invested.

You are watching consolidated,I have posted about standalone figures.Tap on standalone on the same page ,you will get standalone figures.

The Promoter, Raghavendra Rao, offloaded 7,50,000 shares @Rs 358 today.

Major players in India’s defense sector as identified by Nomura.

1 Like

Thanks Anmol, You are right. on screener the FA reflects 45 Cr, Increased from 15 Cr reflecting at last annual report.
1.Is there a way to identify details of the 45Cr FA ?
2.Will it always impact revenues positively if FA is increasing ?
D-Studying.

1 Like

1.Yes,Balance sheet in the results section will give you all the details
2.Yes,Assets increase will definitely give boost to revenue.
Only one doubt I have about the integrity of promoter
Last time he published the lockheed order on the day of bad results.Day before yesterday he published the order of 32 crores to boost the share price before doing bulk deal yesterday in which promoter was seller.Looks like he is posting to exchange about order book according to his requirements .

2 Likes

I think he sold 15 lacs ? i see sell of 7.5 lacs at both exchanges.

The buyer (if it’s bulk or block deal) should hv got reflected immediately or sometime it takes time to see in screener ( or in general 1 day lag ) , any idea ?

TBH it is a bit surprising & confusing. I will await further details & clarification from the company.

It is difficult for retail to absorb 7.5lac shares, 15lac would be near impossible.

1 Like

In bulk deal buyer/seller will only get reflected if they buy/sell more than 0.5%.Till now no name so,may be 2-3 parties are buying together.Promoter is getting reflected because he sold more than 0.5%.

1 Like

NO,look carefully.Graviton did an arbitrage .There were 4 trades yesterday.You posted only two.

3 Likes