ValuePickr Public Portfolio

(Abhishek Basumallick) #165

Valuepickr is not one person. All forum members and active participants make up this forum. Most senior members talk about stocks they like, follow etc in individual stock threads.

However, it is also important to appreciate that some may not wish to make their portfolios public for personal reasons. Knowing what others hold in their personal portfolio does not add any value to our own conviction in buying / selling / holding. Each one needs to build their own conviction in the stocks that they own.

(paraa) #166

I want to know from moderators to know if this thread holds significance any longer as the original purpose is lost due to SEBI regulations.Wouldnt it be prudent to close it due to avoid expectations of new members?

(Bheeshma Sanghani) #167

@paraacbe has a valid point.

(Vinne123) #168

I was not asking anyone to disclose their portfolio or Blindly copying other people’s holdings.
I went through this complete thread and see that initially for every six months the stock suggestions or holdings were disclosed which is not happening currently. This might be due to sebi restrictions that’s why I gave examples of how people give their value picks and why cant we have it again as we used to have earlier which would be beneficial to everyone