ValuePickr Chennai

Hi Guys,

Thanks for adding me to the group. Hoping to meet you all in the next meet.

– Sathish

Hello Guys, Am Harsh Maru, Corporate Banker with Axis Bank for Chennai region. Can you please add me to the value pickr chennai group. My co-ordinates are - harshmaru1285@gmail.com, Mobile: 7338880028.

TIA,
Harsh Maru

Name: Ishan Dutta
email: ishandutta2007@gmail.com
Mobile: 9952917263
Residence Location - Thiruvanmiyur

@Rajeshs
@karthick
As folks having taken the initiative for organising ValuePickr Chennai off-line meet-ups, we hope you have noticed the important communication on subject

1.Please confirm that you have taken the first step. Renaming the WhatsApp group to not use ValuePickr (words, logo,byline)
2.Please create a closed (invitation only) Google doc/Excel ASAP (if not already existing) and share that with folks here (after updating already existing user contact details) so this thread is not vulnerable to spammers. But new members can continue to join the initiative.

All members who have posted in this thread-
1.Please ensure your contact details are updated with above folks, and then self-edit your posts to say something about yourself, interest areas, professional or domain expertise and anything else you may want to add (ignore, if already done), but most importantly make sure you delete your contact details floating around for spammers.
2.Please comply with this house-keeping request latest by 1st Oct, 2016 and help us keep VP a clean uncluttered, value-additive space

It is in this groups interest that group members identities and profiles are well established to help increase your TRUST CIRCLES. Newer members have an incentive to reach out naturally to folks one resonates with, and create a self-reinforcing loop.

Seeking everyone’s co-operation. Non-complying member posts will get automatically deleted from 2nd October, 2016

Hi ! My name is Kumar Bhaiya & my mobile number is 9840041740. I live in Santhome, Chennai & am involved in garment manufacturing for the domestic market. As such by qualification I am an MBA with specialization in finance & request you to add me to the Whatsapp group

This is Tulsi,my number is 9952008004 my qualification is computerscience

Admin

We have renamed and removed valuepickr from the what’s up group. and we will shortly initiate creating closed group docs.

I request members to delete all their personal details, which are prone to spammers.

Rajesh

Hi this is chitresh here… My contact no is 9789899393

Lets all meetup at cafeteria. Is anyone already been chosen as coordinator to facilitate things

Guys

I’ve created a google doc, below is the link, new members please use the same to update your details. Please DO NOT post your personal details on this thread.

New member form

Regards… Rajesh

2 Likes

hi rajesh,

submitted the form.

regards
venkat

Hi Rajesh

Submitted the form.
looking forward to contribute to Chennai group soon.

-Ramesh

Hi Rajesh. submitted the form. pls add me in whatsapp

Hi Karthick,

Could you please add me in your whatsapp group.

Regards
Gowsik

Hi there

Please add me to the whatsapp group - 9582940404

Thanks,
Munish

please add me also 9212749949

Please add me to the whatsapp group , 9087087034

Hi, my email ID is reachvaradha@gmail.com and contact number is 9840353987. I am unable to update the form and getting the below error:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScS7F-hW01vw5qUtcK3abnMJliGGrk8LYxB6YP3DDSA5cqXxQ/viewform might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Please add me to the Whatsapp group.

Cheers

Hi, I filled in the form few days back but i had not been added yet to the group.
Kindly add me to the group.My number is 9962700227.

my number is 9884973740. Kindly add me to the group