ValuePickr Chennai

Hi Rajesh & Karthick

I have more than 10 yrs experience in the markets. I am from Chennai. Stock investing is my passion. Pls add me to the WA group. I can gain from this group and can also share my investing success and experiences in the group. My contact below

Ph: 9566224321
email: vetri.842003@gmail.com
Valuepickr id: rvetri

Hello everyone
Please add me to the group
My number is 09908833098

Hi karthik
ashwin here have a few yrs exp in stocks
Pls add me my no is 9894205196
And mail I’d is ash10th@gmail.com

Add me to the group
Arun - 9884536214
arun.89@hotmail.com

I am a Full time investor from based out of Coimbatore I have Planned to create a Ideation group , to discuss only ideas and no more than 20 members to the group.

Purpose of the group : Group will primarily focus on idea generation in all sectors cyclicals & non cyclicals and special situations and other investment ideas if any.

Group prime idea would be to not only discuss ideas but work force on field too will be appreciated , people who are full time investors and willing to spend time on Field and company visits.

Most what’s app groups are over crowded with near 100 + members which makes it noise than facts . Prople interested who are full time investors can
Pvt message me or

mail me at ragavperu@gmail.com

looking of forward

Hi,

Just came to know of this group. Pl add me to the group.

Instead of every member adding their phone number to this thread, the whatsapp group admin can share the join link directly.

1. Open Whatsapp
  2. Click on the Chennai ValuePickr Group Image
  3. Select Group Info
  4. On top right, click on add user icon
  5. Invite to group via link
  6. Copy Link
  7. Share the link here.

Makes it easier for anyone to join the group.

5 Likes

Please do not share your phone no and/or email id on this public forum as it can be misused. One can directly send messages to the group admin or group member for request. All the city group forum threads would be closed. All those who have put their nos on these threads are requested to remove them for their own safety. Until the whole thread is cleaned up, it will remain locked. So please do not request moderators to open the thread, instead please ask your group members to do all the clean up work individually.