ValuePickr Chennai

Any group members from Coimbatore ? I network with like minded people in Investing area . Could add me @ 9843221111

Hi Karthik,
Kindly add me Dwarak 9884253311
Email dwarak73@gmail.com

I am a value investor

Thanks

hi karthik
pls add me to the group

thanks…

I’m in… Let’s start a group, meet monthly once and discuss on interesting stocks and sectors. Do let me in if you people have already started one or it’s high time we start one immediately.

Regards,
Sarav

Hi Karthik - Do add me in the group if you people are open in adding more investors. Else do add me when you people have decided to do so. 9962399924 is my contact number. Thanks!

Regards,
Sarav

Hi Karthik Kindly Add Me To Meet & whatsapp Group

Arvind Jain

posted the number… please confirm once added

Pls include me … my no: 9884422479

Thanks,
Vijay

Hi , If new members are being considered please add me at 9710919500.

Regards

Hi,

I am V R Vinoth Kumar from Chennai. Kindly add my number to the Whatsapp group - 8754435080.

My mail id : vrvk1986@gmail.com

Kindly share the information on the meetups.

Hi,
I am Dhinakar from Chennai, Pl add me too.
My no - 9884254423
mail id - dhinakar113@gmail.com
Thanks.

Saravanan-9884916227… Please add me in

We had taken our first baby step, our first meet-up, it was held on 10th September at Semmozhi Poonga, Cathedral Road. It was a informal one, the members were introduced themselves and talked about their investing journey.

We collectively decided to have host the meeting once in a month to talk about stock stories, other investing subjects.

I take this opportunity to thank everyone, who participated in the meeting, we will try to make the next meet more organized (venue, refreshments).

Rajesh

5 Likes

Name-Lalit Lodha
Mobile number-0 9028110111

Great initiative.Count me in.
Please add me.

Name : Srinivasu K
mobile number : +91 9940046418
mail : srinivasuk@gmail.com

Please add me in.

Request the Chennai community to also add me and the others who have given their numbers. More the better :slight_smile:

Hi Rajesh -

Do let other investors know about the meet up in advance. So that interested people can join and share much greater ideas. Thanks!

Sarav

Hi Rajesh,

Please count me in.
Name - Durairaj S
Mobile# - 9790921398
mail id - sakadurai@gmail.com

Thanks,
Durai

Hi Guys, almost everybody is added into the group. Hope to c lot many investors in the next meetup. Thanks to Rajesh and Karthik for the initiative. Let us contribute to the welfare of all the fellow investors in the group. Cheers !!!

Hi,

Please add me
Name - Karthik
Mobile# - 9677540445
mail id - manikarthik84@gmail.com