ValuePickr Ahmedabad

Total 8 members attended the meetup today. Below points were finalized pertaining to the functioning of this group.

Minutes of the meetup (3 Dec 2023)

1. meetups will be held once a month on the first Sunday of every month.

2. during the meetup, every member would share one idea, followed by a discussion on the topic.

3. any discussion or updates related to functioning of the group will be shared on the group.

4. the next venue for meetup would be updated before the next meetup. Hopefully we will zero-in on a fixed venue over time.

5. most meetups would be informal discussions, but plan is to conduct formal presentations in few of the meetups. Details on the same would be discussed and finalized over time.

5 Likes

If there is any meetups happening then plz share details for the same in the forum earlier

2 Likes

Hi, Please let me add in Ahemdabad group.

I stay in ahmedabad, can i be part of the group

Certainly, we shall update on the forum too. Tentatively the next meetup will take place on 7th Jan 2024. If you are not added to the whatsapp group, send me a DM of your phone number, will add you to the group.

Please DM me your phone number. Dont post on the thread.

Please direct message me your phone number, will add you to the group. Do not post it on the thread.

For those not part of the Valuepickr Ahmedabad Whatsapp group, The next meetup is tomorrow (10:30 AM) at Topspin, Devarc mall, Iscon cross road.

1 Like

For those not part of the Valuepickr Ahmedabad Whatsapp group, The next meetup is tomorrow (10:30 AM) at Topspin, Devarc mall, Iscon cross road.

Date: 3rd, March 2024

1 Like

Please add me in that group just saw the post. Actually I live near devarc mall

Please DM me your number, will add you to the group.

2 Likes

Can you add my number to valuepickr ahemdabad group

can you sir add me in whatsapp group, i like to get connected for value investing

Hi all,

Can anyone add me to this group? would love to interact.