ValuePickr Ahmedabad

Pl add me in Ahm/Baroda group.

Hello, I am from Ahmedabad, May I request you to add me in the VPR whatsapp group of Ahmedabad. How can I contact you or DM you without showing my mobile number on the forum. Kind regards and Thanks

Please do not share your phone no and/or email id on this public forum as it can be misused. One can directly send messages to the group admin or group member for request. All the city group forum threads would be closed. All those who have put their nos on these threads are requested to remove them for their own safety. Until the whole thread is cleaned up, it will remain locked. So please do not request moderators to open the thread, instead please ask your group members to do all the clean up work individually.

Re-opening - as thread is now cleaned up of contact numbers.

Let’s see if Ahmedabad guys want to revive this activity (some persistent newbie requests coming in)

Anyone taking initiative, please make sure to DM each other first to decide a proper way of doing this without compromising personal safety/security

NO CONTACT NUMBERS/EMAIL IDs on this thread, please
(only in DMs)

Would love to have a Meet. IF few people are interested then lets discuss and then go ahead.

Hello, I am from Ahmedabad, May I request you to add me in the VPR whatsapp group of Ahmedabad. How can I contact you or DM you without showing my mobile number on the forum. Kind regards and Thanks

Would love to meet …pls do add me

I am in. I had been part of VP Kol group prior to moving to Ahmedabad.

I m from Ahmedabad…pls add group and arranged meeting…

I am from Ahmedabad. Please add me to group and do let me know if there is any planned meeting.

OK looks like sufficient number of interested participants. Can someone form a telegram group as i beleive that dosent require disclosure of Phone numbers up front. Lets add there and then see when we can have a meet.

Hi Donald, i will be interested to be part of the group. pls help me with required process to follow. Thanks. Chintan.

Hi Donald,

i will be interested to be part of the group. pls help me with required process to follow.

Thanks.
Mayank.

I am forming a new whatsapp group for Valuepickr Ahmedabad as I think the admin of this thread is inactive from last many days. Anyone from Ahmedabad can ping me and we can schedule offline meets.

Hi,

Seems like the older members are not active anymore. I have just created a whatsapp group for Valuepickr Ahmedabad. Lets discuss and organize a meetup.

If you want the link for this new Ahmedabad/Baroda group do message me.

I request @hitesh2710 @desaidhwanil to share the link of the existing whatsapp group (if any) so that there is no duplication and there remains only the single group for Ahmedabad forum. As it was discussed in the thread by Hiteshbhai that Ahmedabad Baroda people meets few time in a year.

HI Meet Connect with Shail. He has taken the onus on forming an whatsapp group.

Yes. That’s the new one. I am talking about the old group here.