ValuePickr Ahmedabad

As I have shifted now to Ahmedabad from Pune I will be asking for the meetup in Ahmedabad in line to the Valuepickr Meetups in other cities.

I guess I will be able to meet most of the senior members like Hitesh sir and others.:smile:
Excited for the same.

Please let me know how often we can meet and what will be the venue?

hi nityanand,

Ahmedabad /baroda guys meet a few times a year though there is no fixed schedule for these meets. Venue till now has been either Ahmedabad or Baroda.

We will let u know when we meet next.

regards
hitesh.

Hi Nityanand,

There are few of us from Abad including @desaidhwanil @ravjeetsingh, @abhishek90 and Nitin from VP along with some of the other investors who try to meet once in a month. Also, we try to meet once in few months with Baroda team including @hitesh2710 and few other investors. Will let u know whenever we meet next time

Please update us about the next meet in ahmedabad.

Hi All,
I am a novice investor from Ahmedabad and would love to join this given an opportunity.
Thanks in advance.
Regards, Santosh Dave

Hi all
I am also in ahmedabad
Eagarly waiting to meet forum members in Ahmedabad and Baroda and definitely try to add some value in group
Thanks
Ashit shah
My mail is drashitshah62@gmail.com

Hi dear All … I m also from Ahmedabad . I m eagerly waiting to attend Ahmedabad / Baroda valuepickr meeting. Kindly updates the date . It will be great to meet seniors of VP.
Waiting eagerly
Regards
Mukesh Prajapati

Hi team,

Please count me in as well.

Thanks
Kunal

I would also love to join from Baroda.

Hi team ,
Count me as well in the meet up at Ahemdabad / Baroda .
Kindly update me with date and schedule .
I am a novice investor from Surat and would be willing to join you all as travelling is not an issue .
It would help me to learn and develop more knowledge and insights for my research.

Hi,
I am a silent member/investor in this forum. For last two years I am continuously tracking all gr8 VP masters. Reading all posts and topics.It changed my views towards stock market. and also gain little confidence. I am from Baroda and eagerly waiting for Amh/Brd Vp meet to gain some more knowledge from seniors. Please count me in.
Thanks ,

hi friends

I am from Vadodara. will love to meet . count me in.

Kunal Shah

Hi,

I’m a native of Ahmedabad currently living in Bangalore and would love to join any meetup in Ahmedabad/Baroda if I can make it from Bangalore. Please let me know.

Chintan Shah.

I am from Bharuch but would love to join these types of meet in Vadodara or Ahmedabad…

Sandeep kochar
sanu18.svnit@gmail.com

Please add me to the group.
Many thanks for the initiative.

Regards
Lalit Lodha

1 Like

Hi everyone, please add me the group as well.
Thanks
Prit

I am from Baroda but would love to join these types of meeting in Vadodara. Plz add me the group

Dear All,

We have not started any Whatsapp group for Ahmedabad meetings. Please do not share your mobile number in Public forum as you may become victim of sms spams.

If you have to send a message to some user in Valuepickr then you can send message directly to that user from valuepickr itself.

1 Like

Hi I have recently moved to Ahmedabad…would be interested in anyVP meetups

Thanks for the initiatives

makes sense. thx Prit