ValuePickr Ahmedabad

Hi, Is there any group of Valuepickr AHmedabad… then kindly add me…

If not I am ready to create…

Please send me numbers on my number with name…

@akshayp47 recently a whatsapp group has started and @rush158 is the admin along with Dhwanil and Ankit Gupta.
@rush158 pls add akshay in the grp.

Hi please add me also in the group . I would also be interested .

Hello Rishabh,

PM you my mobile number, can you please do the needful.

Regards,
Paresh Patel

Pl add me…Dr mehul shah …Thanks to all fellows…

Kindly add me. Rakesh Shah - 98250-93769. Thanks and look forward to receiving messages and meeting you guys and contribute positively.

Hi Rushabh,

Sent a PM with my phone details. Please add me to the Whats App Group.

Thanks

Hi, My self Jay from baroda, kindly add me also in ValuepickeAhmedabad watsup group for information about meet, i have pm my mob. no.@rush158. thanks

Please add me to this group. Thank you.

****myself nayan lakhani from surat.pls.add on your whatsgroup.

Myself Kamlesh Chauhan from surat please add on Ahmedabad whatsgroup.

Myself Anurag from Baroda. Please add me in the group

@prashant26 @anurag88 @kbc0812 @nayanlakhani @Mrugank It is not wise to give your personal contact details in Public Forum. The pages of the Valuepickr forum gets scanned by search engines and your contact details will also get shown to the scamsters who look for phone numbers to send Spam messages. Please do not disclose your phone number or email id on any of the public forums.

For Vpickr Ahd. We have whatsapp group and @rush158 is the admin of that group. Please ping him personally so that he can initiate the process of adding you. To send him message click on his name and click on Message and share your contact details.

2 Likes

Hi rush158,
I would like to join what’s app group of Ahmedabad. Please let me know the process to join.

Pls join me if there is any Whatsapp group of Valuepickr ahmedabad

Please add me on group
I am from ahmedabad…

Please add me in whatsapp group
I am from Ahmedabad

Please add me
I’m Parth Patel from Ahmadabad.
Thanks

please add me. iam now at ahmedabad

Hey , please add me. I keep travelling to baroda and Ahmedabad for work. Would like to interact with fellow boarders.
Regards