Sumit Woods Ltd is recently listed Co listed in SME Platforms at NSE Emerge…
Promotors:- Sumit Woods Ltd is leading Developer having projects in Mumbai and Goa, SWL take up mid size Projects. Co Promoted by Mitaram Jangid & Subodh Nemlekar now Second Bhushan Nemlekar (Harvard Graduate) too joined the Business.
SWL successfully running the Business since last 30+ Years and delivered over 5000 units spanning over 52 Projects.
All the Projects delivered with OC
Sector outlook :-
Real Estate Sector in MMR on revival mode, Mumbai will have World Class infra in next few Years that will attract huge demand going forward.
Unsold Inventory is big issue in the Sector but once we analyse the data most of the inventory belongs to large luxury projects and Projects in way far (Locations disadvantage) & Projects stuck due to approvals or Financial reasons. All such inventory having age of over 3 Years hence in normal ongoing projects inventory isn’t that big issue.
Business Model :-
Since the beginning Co working on Joint Development Projects, Redevelopment Projects, now started getting Projects on Development Management Model. Co provides housing to Mid Income Group.
Co adopted Asset Light Business Model since bigining and don’t believe in buying Lands.
SWL believe themselves as a huge beneficiary of RERA, SWL believe that they working according to the RERA norms since beginning.
- Strong Asset Light Business Model
- Strong and timely execution of Projects
- Strong execution lead better Reputation & enjoy better sales outcomes
- Inventory levels is almost Nil
- Start Projects with all necessary approvals and Financial Closures so risk of being stuck is Negligible
- Debt Equity ratio is nearly 0.30
- Finance Cost is nearly 12-13% which is phenomenal in the segment.
- Strong Project Pipeline, currently around 9-10 project in pipeline and 3-5 Projects may be added in next 2 Qtrs, Got Completion Certificates(OCs) for 3 Projects in past 3-4 Months
- Strong inhouse Team to execute the Projects.
- Zero litigation from Consumer
- Sector is very difficult
- Recent liquidity crunch affected the Sector
- Policy and Tax issues affect the Industry
EPS (Diluted) 5.00 FY18, 7.00 FY19E
PE Ratio. 6-6.50
MCap 65-67 Crs
RoE & RoCE ~ 17%
Debt Equity 0.30
Expected 3-5 Years CAGR Profit 25-30%
Evaluating on going Projects and expected to commence immediate future I’m Expecting Rs 150-250 Crs Net Cash Earnings (Pre Tax & Amortisation & net of Debt) spanning next 3-5 Years
Disclosure : Invested & willing to add more!
Financial & Cash Flow abstracted from RHP