Bulk Deals Bi-Weekly Log

Hi ValuePickr

Linking threads to a few companies we have discussed earlier. Lets make these threads active and try to dig deeper into these companies.

1. Cantabil India
  1. Sumit Woods

I was thinking of creating a thread on Narmada Agrobase, will share whenever I create it.

Let’s get to the log.

4th Bulk Deals Log

Date: 05th December, 2023

Links:

BSE Bulk Deals: BSE Equity : Bulk Deals

NSE Bulk Deals:

https://www.nseindia.com/report-detail/display-bulk-and-block-deals

Not sure why but NSE bulk deals is showing the deals from yesterday only. I postponed publishing the log just to make sure they were updated but it hasn’t happened.

1. Orient Greenpower

Setu securities has entered the company. I don’t find the development as interesting, but covering it because of the theme here. It is the new energy segment.

1. National Fittings Ltd

Zaki Abass Naseer has entered into the stock and propelled it to an upper circuit. He is known for picking up several successful stocks, however I read recently in some of his more recent investments he has exited very quickly, almost acting like a trader.

The company has a very healthy payout and seems to be an export oriented company, so one can definitely read up more about it.

1. Rajshree Sugar

Vishal Bipinchandra Doshi has entered the stock recently. I’m covering this because sugar prices are increasing and have gone beyond their previous highs profiting the sugar mills. Sugar businesses have an extra optionality that has opened to them in terms of ethanol in the recent years so this could be very interesting.

1. Shiva Granito Export

Two investors, Profiteus Capital Markets and Vikas Baweja have entered into this company. It is too small a company for me to get interested, but Marble and Granite companies are seeing increasing traction ever since real estate sales have shown pickup. This might be part of the same process, I would suggest you look at the Elegant Marble Buyback. I’ll link it here.

This is it for today’s log. I think the ideas this time aren’t as exciting, it has to primarily do with the NSE logs absent.

One more interesting thing I saw was that Akash Dhiman has sold some shares of Narmada Agrobase, I’ll look into this and verify how many he had bought day before and how many he sold today.

Thanks for reading the log, see you tomorrow.

12 Likes