Screener.in: The destination for Intelligent Screening & Reporting in India

In Research Bytes site ,we are allowed to upload Annual Reports.So if you put that feature in your site,we will be happy to upload the same,on receipt of AR from companies by mail.

@ayushmit I can see from researchbytes.com that the ARs for Premco, Ajanta Pharma, Kaveri Seeds, Poly Medicure are published. But the screener is reflecting the numbers for Fy14-15 only for Ajanta Pharma. Any reasons?

The nos of Ajanta & Kaveri are updated at Screener.in. Poly Medicure nos are not updated on other sites also - may be taking some time with the data providers. Will check for Premco.

Hi

The working capital row in the balance sheet seems to be missing. Will we be seeing it once the new screener.in is up and running

Regards
Akshay

@akja
I suppose Other Assets now take care of that

The number will more likely be other assets - other liabilities right?? The previous way was helpful to see the trend since the final number was calculated for you

@akja
Yes. Seems to be that way.

almost … when the watchlist is activated the columns could be shifted around. unfortunately this feature has now been deactivated. hope it returns.

@rawdon yes this was indeed a very useful feature which we miss now…

Earlier feature of export to excel was a very good data reference with relative valuations, balance sheets and all stats! Please reactivate it if possible.

How does the screener shows " The comany is expected to give good quarter"? Is there any formula it uses or some methodology behind the same?

Hi ayush, I am accessing screener.in from Muscat , not able to see export to excel tab , neither the new front end nor any of recent changes done. Are there any geographical restriction?

Attaching Basic version of excel for data from Screener. On 1st sheet data can be pasted as it is from page. 2nd sheet gives analysis of key financial ratios etc.

Make shift arrangement till excel download feature works on the website.

Regards

Ankush
dharamsi Moraji.xlsx (49.2 KB)

Hi Ayush,

There is some issue with data related to the following company:

SKM Egg Products Export (India) Ltd

Thanks and regards,
Nikhil

Thanks for pointing, will check

I have been a great fan of screener.in and have been using it quite some time. I would like to bring to your notice after recent modifications some variables like market capitlization 10 years ago,Mcap 5 years ago,and historical PE 3yrs 5yrs are missing.It would be very helpful if you could incorporate the same in the new screener.in.

It will be re-introduced in sometime

Please make Expenses expandable in Annual Results also as in Quarterly Results.Thanks.

Hi Ayush
You had a wonderful feature which allowed one to shift the columns of the watchlist. Can you re enable it please?

1 Like

Hi,

One can still do that by clicking on customize columns and changing the order there.